Thread: How to get EPG information on my TV?

How to get EPG information on my TV?

I newly purchased a 40pfl9705H. I have TV utility from OnsBrabantNet, which gives simple and unencrypted (no sharp card required) DVB-C. They try not to send EPG data with the channels. Hence I designed my TV to utilize the system for EPG, which I think is offered through a Net TV aid. I have enlisted with Net TV and Net TV is working. When I open the EPG it feels the need to redesign, which I permit the TV to perform. Then again when some moments I get the note that the course of action is equipped, but the data for 0 channels is found. As an outcome I hold no EPG info whatsoever. Does any single skill I am able to get the EPG data on my TV?

Re: How to get EPG information on my TV?

OnsBrabantNet is giving computerized link in addition to the simple indicators. When the TV is associated to computerized link it looks for that the project-manage information (EPG) is in addition furnished via the computerized link. On the grounds that OnsBrabantNet tries not to furnish the EPG, the TV tries not to demonstrate to it. Remorsefully, it is a mechanical setting; you cannot manually set the TV to EPG gave via the virtual world (IP-EPG). Anyhow you could probably trick the TV to get IP-EPG.

Your TV has an assemble-in DVB-T Tuner. To start with instate the DVB-T channels. Unequivocally put a detached receiving wire or a piece of wire to your TV receiving wire enter and do a channel instatement. The TV will get the DVB-T (Digitenne) indicator and will record every last trace of the Digitenne Channels. Then interface your link to the TV. Now does a channel overhaul? In this way the TV will join the DVB-C channels. Now you have a channels post that is underpinned by IP-EPG.

I reset the TV back to its initial settings and lived out the 'starting' setup technique starting with no outside help. I had a straightforward wire joined as DVB-T radio wire. When inquired prefer to utilize DVB-T. The TV found 1 simple channel and no computerized. When the course of action was finish I designed the EPG to utilize the system and this worked. It was indicating the EPG for a ton of channels.

I began onto every part of again. Now I prefer for DVB-C and set the recurrence (304.00 for me). While searching for the channels I prematurely ended the method. I then headed off to the setup menu and adapted to DVB-T. I associated myself made receiving wire again and did a redesign channels. Again it found one simple channel. The EPG was working. Following I modified the design back to DVB-C again overhauled the channels.

Unfortunately, the following day the accompanying happened: When I select the EPG I get the warning that Net TV is enrollment is not finish and the TV showcases the Net TV begin page. I cannot get the EPG to indicate. When I select the connection in the E-send that was sent following dropping in my E-send location for Net TV enrollment, it takes me to my club Philips begin page.

I am having a small redesign to my past post. My enlistment for Net TV is now complete. I had to evacuate my (at present) enrolled TV from my club Philips record and unite it again. Unfortunately my TV is still indicating the Net TV begin page when I select the EPG. I am not certain assuming that I ought to attempt the system I portrayed above again or actually attempt to exist without the EPG.