Thread: Google Chrome showing "Aw Snap" error in OS X Lion

Google Chrome showing "Aw Snap" error in OS X Lion

Recently I have started using the Google Chrome version (12.0.742.122) on my Mac system which is running with OS X LION 10. 7. The error message I am talking about is about the Aw snap. I have only one extension installed and that is Silver Bird. I always use Google applications or what we call products like Google Docs, Google Sites, and Gmail. For this I need to open number tabs or windows. Here I am getting problem. All the tabs and windows concurrently showing me the "Ah Snap" error away of the blue.

Re: Google Chrome showing "Aw Snap" error in OS X Lion

Gradually, the applications are updated to provide support and stability to the new operating system from Apple, a few hours ago Google has communicated to all users of its browser on OS X Lion, who have had multiple problems with Chrome, the browser version 14 significantly improve the experience of Lion. Have also changed some of the multitouch features, for stability along with Lion, if you keep trying the experimental version of Chrome 14

According to the Google Chrome Dev Channel ITC to the gestures in Chrome updated to be in order with the new gestures in the OS X Lion compatible to be. Previously, a three finger painting meant in the Chrome front or back in the Chronicle. Chrome will now respect the system settings when you switch full-screen apps. A two-finger strip, the previous functionality of moving into the browser history.

Google wants its own browser, Chrome soon adapt better to Lion. The problems that currently have on Mac OS X 10.7 will be resolved as soon as possible. These include the scroll bar in the Lion remains visible when the window contents are not moved, it is already in the next pre-build Chrome disappear ("Canary") as used by other apps Lion. Other problems, including an only partially usable full-screen mode will, however, concern Google later. It will take some time. The same applies, according to statements by Chrome developers for problems with the gestures that are not supported or only partially.

Chrome as Lion abnormalities are varied, the personal is not to load images, whole pages that stay a while trying to connect, a very slow connection to the router when you open the application, etc. Although deficiencies extend to much more visual fields such as the full screen view, let's face it, does not work within Safari similar to there is not still a rapid technique to find out of it than by keyboard shortcuts otherwise from the bar menus, for instance. A number of others condemn the breakdown of gestures inside the browser, etc. That is, lots of of us have returned toward Safari and it's a excellent move that comes as it helps us to build an attempt to appreciate a attitude of browser as suitable or in excess of Google.

The new operating system Mac OS X Lion Apple unveils a little more: it includes a browser mode Safari only a little in the way Chrome OS. Many users of Chrome are having go back to Safari, and the reason is none other than the output of OS X Lion. Let us not beat around the bush, Chrome gives many problems in OS X Lion and who most benefits this is Apple, which will thus increase the percentage of use of a browser that does not quite take off as preferred among denizens.