Thread: whenever I try to move the window or right click the menu Google chrome 13 freezes

whenever I try to move the window or right click the menu Google chrome 13 freezes

I have many computers at my home which are running under the windows 7. I have Google chrome 13 installed on all my systems. All the system had started to face few issues after upgrading to Google chrome 13. I use browser to open multiple tabs. One of the tabs open smaller window like Gmail chat and when I want to move it to more convenient location on screen Chrome freezes. I cannot do anything with the mouse. To work fine I have to click the windows button or open new task. This unfreezes mouse clicks and the chrome, but still I can't move window. I tried killing flash but nothing happened. Also when the browser is open and for anything I try to right click, the chrome freezes again. Kindly help!

Re: whenever I try to move the window or right click the menu Google chrome 13 freezes

The issue that you have posted is not something unique. But the information that you have provided me is incomplete. Before giving you any suggestions I would like to know the actual size of the RAM you have and the number of tabs that you normally open while surfing. Only then I can provide you the further suggestions to overcome your issue. Try to provide me this information as early as possible. You can reply to this post back.

Re: whenever I try to move the window or right click the menu Google chrome 13 freezes

The issue that you have posted seems to be quite interesting. The issue can be due to some internal errors in your Chrome browser. I also faced such issues before but now it has been solved automatically without creating many problems to me. To overcome this issue I had to change my web browser. I installed Mozilla Firefox in my system. After that I never faced such issue. My new browser never gets free-zed up even if open multiple tabs in it. I think you should try this out and inform me about the consequences

Many people have encountered such issues before. But now their issues have been solved. To overcome the issue they updated their Chrome browser or you can also try to degrade to the previous version Google chrome. After up-gradation they never faced any freezing issues. Up-gradation cleared all the errors in the browser. Try out this up-gradation and inform me about its consequences. I hope this will help and your problem gets solved.

I think the issue that you are facing can be due the Flash player installed in your system. The easiest way that I can recommend you to overcome this issue is to uninstall the Flash player in your system. After uninstall restart the pc. After restarting the system, install the fresh copy if Flash player in your system with its latest version. According to me this will fix up your issue. Now your browser won’t freeze if you open multiple tabs in it. Hope this works; this will also not create troubles while right clicking on the browser.

All the steps that were specified, I performed all of them but unfortunately nothing worked out. I don’t know why it didn’t work. I also discussed this issue with my friends but none of them were able to overcome it. I took efforts to know about the exact solution but I failed to acquire that. I think my decision to go for Google Chrome browser was wrong. I have currently started using internet explorer. Are you aware about some other solutions to overcome this issue? If you know about it then please inform me.