Thread: Getting BSOD Bug Check Code 0x3B or 0x1E while closing the Google chrome

Getting BSOD Bug Check Code 0x3B or 0x1E while closing the Google chrome

In my computer I was using windows Vista operating system and I have recently installed windows 7 operating system. Now after installing the windows 7 operating system in my computer i have installed all the required software in my computer and after installing all the software’s I am facing issues with the Google chrome browser. Now whenever I close my browser by clicking on the X button on top left side at that time my system gives me the BSOD problem. I have done some research for this problem and I have noticed that this problem only comes when I try closing the browser after playing any flash games in my computer. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Getting BSOD Bug Check Code 0x3B or 0x1E while closing the Google chrome

As you have mentioned in your above post that you are getting the BSOD problem at the time of the closing the Google chrome browser from your computer and this happens only after you playing flash games from by browser that means there must be something wrong with your adobe flash player but there is nothing wrong with your Google chrome browser. If you want to check this then play any other flash file s from any different site from Google chrome browser and after trying that close the browser and then check whether same problem is coming or not?

If you want to get rid of this issue then you have to uninstall the adobe flash player from your computer and after uninstalling the adobe flash player from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files and then install the flash player again in your computer and after that check whether same problem is coming after installing the flash player again in your computer or not. if you are still facing the same problem then let me know so I can help you according to that.

If you are not able to solve this issue after reinstalling the adobe flash player also then I think you have to check whiter with other browser also same problem is coming or not. if you are facing the same problem with your Google chrome browser only then I think you have to reinstall the browser. but before you reinstall the browser you should try to solve this issue by installing the updated version of the adobe flash player in your computer.

I would suggest you that you can solve this problem by reinstalling the Google chrome browser and adobe flash player. First go to the control panel and after that you have to remove both the things from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and after that first install the Google chrome browser in your computer and after that you have to install the adobe flash player also and then your problem will get solved.

If you are using the old version of the Google chrome browser in your computer then it might the issue with your computer. First you have to download the latest version of the Google chrome browser in your computer and after downloading the latest version of the Google chrome you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not? I hope this trick will help you to solve this.

After trying all the possible solution in my computer also I was having the same issue with Google chrome browser. Now after that I have read your solution and then I have downloaded updated version of the Google chrome browser in my computer. Now after downloading the updated version of the Google chrome browser in my computer I have installed it and then my problem get solved. Now I am not getting BSOD issue while closing the Google chrome.