Thread: Google Chrome 13.0.782.112 crashes while opening the igoogle page

Google Chrome 13.0.782.112 crashes while opening the igoogle page

I am using Google chrome browser in my computer and I like this browser because it offers lots of useful application which is very cool. Now from last some days I am experiencing some problem with my Google chrome browser. Now whenever I try to open the visit igoogle from my Google chrome browser at that time my browser gets crashed. Now please tell how to fix this problem.

Re: Google Chrome 13.0.782.112 crashes while opening the igoogle page

Are you facing this problem with your Google chrome browser only or you are facing this problem with other browser also. First try to open the igoogle page from different browser like Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer and after that open the igoogle page and then see what happens? If you don’t get the same problem with that site then I think there might be something wrong with your Google chrome browser.

If you are this problem with your Google chrome browser also then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Google chrome in your computer. first of all you have to uninstall the Google chrome browser from the control panel and after uninstalling the browser from your computer you have to restart the computer and after that install the Google chrome in your computer and then check whether problem still remains or not?

After reading your post I have reinstalled Google chrome in my computer and after reinstalling the Google chrome in my computer and after reinstalling the Google chrome in my computer igoogle site opens properly in my computer but now some of the flash contents doesn’t load in my browser. Is this problem with my flash player or problem is with my browser only.

It looks like there might be something wrong with your flash player. I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the flash player in your computer and if you are facing the problem with any particular website then I think the problem is with that website only. First try to solve this problem by reinstalling the flash player in your computer and after that check whether same problem is coming or not.

There was similar problem occurred with my computer also and after that I have downloaded the updated flash player installer file from its official website and after downloading the installer file I have installed the flash player in my computer and after that installing the updated flash player in my computer I am not facing any issue with loading flash content in any browser.

I have downloaded the updated version of the Adobe flash player in my computer and after that I installed the flash player. Now after installing the flash player in my computer I am not facing any issue while opening the igoogle page in my Google chrome browser. Thank you so much for all the information which you have provided. I really appreciate your help.  

mehamgul101 Guest

well Google chorome is also creating this problem for me is well because when now days i start it it again install and then start the browsing so before installing each it could not open so you buddies could suggest me that why it is creating these types of problems for me ?