Thread: Google chrome 14 cannot open PDF file properly

Google chrome 14 cannot open PDF file properly

I have recently installed Google chrome 14 beta version in my computer and after installing the it in my computer it has started giving me some issues. Now whenever I try to open any PDF file in Google chrome at that time it just shows loading notifications but does not load the PDF file. Now please tell me what should id o to solve this issue? If having the same problem then please help me.

Re: Google chrome 14 cannot open PDF file properly

According to me you have to check that the PDF file which you are trying to open In your Google chrome browser is loading properly in any other browser. If you are getting the same problem while loading the PDF file with any other browser also then I think there is nothing wrong with your Google chrome but that file is having some issue and if you didn’t get any issue with some other browser then you need to reinstall the Google chrome browser in your computer.

Well if you want to solve this issue then you have to first download the Google chrome from by clicking here and after clicking here you have to remove the Google chrome browser from your computer and after removing the Google chrome your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Google chrome in your computer which you have downloaded from my given link and after that check whether you are able to load the PDF file or not?

If you are still facing the same problem after downloading the Google chrome from its official site then I think there might be something wrong with this new BETA version and if you have any laptop or any other desktop then install Google chrome BETA version on that system and after that try to open that PDF file in your computer and after that check whether that PDF file is loading properly or not?

When I tried to open that PDF file with Mozilla Firefox browser at that time PDF file loads perfectly and it doesn’t get stuck on the loading page. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the Google chrome form its official website but after downloading the Google chrome from official web site also I was getting the same problem with PDF files. Now please tell me how to fix this problem. if anyone has any more solution regarding this problem then please help me.

Google chrome 14 version is a development version and there are more errors then beta version. I think you should uninstall the Google chrome 14 from your computer and after uninstalling the Google chrome form your computer you have to install the Google chrome 13 in your computer again. You have to wait till the final version of the Google chrome 14 gets released. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

As you have suggested in your above reply that I have to install the previous version of the Google chrome in my computer and after reading your post I have installed Google chrome 13 in my computer and after installing the in my computer I am not facing any problem while opening the PDF file. I hope in final version of the Google chrome 14 this PDF file issue will get solved.