Thread: Server for my squeezebox.com not working

Server for my squeezebox.com not working

Last month Logitech underestimated the sale of radios I guess which resulted in the server failure, either that or nobody made the connection between sales of hardware that require more server capacity. They seem to have learned nothing. I gave my parents a boom on Christmas and set it up yesterday afternoon. Today you cannot use it! I just have problems connecting to servers again my squeezebox.com have been down or have problems at least the second time this week? It seems to work now and again, it did not work a minute ago. Why my squeezebox.com server does keeps on dying?

Re: Server for my squeezebox.com not working

Same here, I've been having some problems with MSB.com in recent months. I usually use my local pc as a server, but have been building a new PC and a dedicated server and have had to use while I'm on MSB.com all over again. The service has been very variable, and could not connect at all last week. Even now I have my local server running backs. Got a new accordion dedicated server based on a dual-core Athlon and the difference it has made with the Squeezebox's performance is enormous. I would definitely recommend a local server MSB.com decently fed

My server connection and the radio station also keep dropping every few minutes. I have to choose between the stations and play again, or press play to continue. Even when not playing one season in the menu I keep losing the connection as well as the applications and Internet radio products screening every 2 minutes. I have no problem with my Wi-Fi (wireless icons remains white) and the transmission of these radio stations on my phone Tune in Android works ok. When there were fewer user probably could redirect users to US or EU server (s), but who knows if I would be able to bear the burden today, and that to when we have more than one server in each location. I Guess Mysb.com not seems to be designed for easy maintenance, then?

I’ am having the same problem here with my server. What's happening? Perfect performance on my radio Squeezebox to a couple of days, now nothing ... "There is a connection problem with mysqueezebox.com" WLAN internet connection and normal, I like the system when it is working, but I spend all my time trying to get this stupid thing of work as I do listen music It works well for a few days then simply do not connect it the next moment. This is basically the issue with Logitech server I guess!

I had the same problem today (December 31) as the previous post (using a controller pair) with the same problem in relation to the start menu - very unpredictable as to what to display. Finally came to life and started playing Internet radio, but when I tried to turn off the player I could not turn it off! I'm really irritated with this product. Very often when I turn I cannot get mysqueezebox.com as the "switch mysqueezebox.com" item is not on any menu. I have to turn on your PC and start the Squeezebox server then allows me to connect to it and then connect to mysqueezebox.com option becomes available. This is not what I want or expected, as it does not need my PC to play music on the internet! As the product is the ease of use is atrocious due to these errors one would never recommend it to anyone - it's a shame because it promised a lot and gave you nothing.

I have been using the Radio Squeezebox Since last year. Last weekend I had server problem happened to me too? On Monday I tried connecting my squeezebox again and it worked fine until today. I Also listen to music through the Squeezebox server that was installed on another PC. But I can listen to all Internet radio stations directly, anyway on my PC. Apparently my Squeezebox Radio is doing quite well, and the problems are in the 'my squeezebox' server, perhaps overloaded during weekends? But it seems that our complaints do not reach the people responsible through this forum in any case I think I will return the product and brand of Internet radio that is independent of any server, or may not take the concept and altogether just keep using a PC directly.