Thread: Firefox redirecting to fusionresearch.com

Firefox redirecting to fusionresearch.com

Hello everyone I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and have also use Firefox frequently. Everything was working fine without any issue but from last one week I am facing the redirecting issue on mine Firefox browser. From last some days whenever I search on the Firefox it redirecting me to fusionresearch.com/search?q=[/url] and what I have searched. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Firefox redirecting to fusionresearch.com

I think your system infected by the virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that let me know the issue. First make scan if you have installed the antivirus on your system but before that make sure you have updated the antivirus. If you have not installed the any antivirus on your system and after that make install some of the good antivirus on your system and after that make scan on your system and after that your issue will get solved.

Try to run the Firefox without Add-ons and run the system on the safe mode. To run the Firefox on safe mode you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the windows and after that make click on the windows add-ons and after that start the Firefox and after that make sure your getting the issue or not.

If above solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make uninstall Firefox and after that install it again. To uninstall the Firefox you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that click on the Firefox and after that select the uninstall. Now once you done and after that reboot the system and again install the Firefox.

Try to go through the below steps and after that let me know the issue. To do this makes click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: regedit and after that click on the ok button. now you will get the registry editor and under that go to the below location:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Fusionresearch.com
    Now here make right click on the Fusionresearch.com and after that select the remove. Now once you delete the Fusionresearch.com key and after that reboot the system.

Even I have faced the same issue and I have gone through the below steps and after that I have solve mine issue and to do this you just need to go through the below location:
    %PROGRAM_FILES%\Fusionresearch.com
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Fusionresearch.com\
    c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Fusionresearch.com\
    Now here delete the all Fusionresearch.com files and exe document and then restart the system for best result.

There is lots of web browser available on the official website and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make use of the browser except Firefox and after that make sure your facing the issue on the other web browser as well. The browser like Opera, internet explorer and Google chrome use install anyone of them and after that make sure your getting the fusionresearch.com redirecting virus or not.