Thread: Google have deleted my account

Google have deleted my account

I think that title is enough for explaining the problem that I am facing. Actually, google have deleted my account and because of that, I am not able to access any of my paid for apps as of the Android market. This is very wrong and disappointing. Is this only me or there are some users as well who are with the same problem. If anybody has any idea about this then please let me know that. Thank you so much in advance for replying to this post in advance.

Re: Google have deleted my account

I don’t think that your account is deleted from the google. I have never heard that google is doing this. I think that the username or the password that you are entering to login is not proper and because of that you are not able to login. So first you should make sure that the ID and the password you are having is correct and then only try to login to android market.

If you have any problem like this and not able to get this resolve then you can simply contact with the google android market help and ask them for the problem that you are facing. They reply you with the perfect reason and solution to this problem. This will be the best way if you want to get out of this problem. So please do that and also share their reply on this over here so that other users with the same problem can take some benefit of that. Click here for Android support.

It might not be google who deleted your account. That may be any hacker who have hacked your account and he might have deleted your account or changed the password of that and for that reason you are getting the issues like this. The best way for this is to report that back to the google and they will solve the problem that you are facing as it is already suggested above and you will be out of the issue.

Are you not able to login to your account? If yes, then that not always means that your count is deleted. You can try by logging in with some other account and see if that is allowing you to login. If you found no problem with the other device then you will just have to clear the cookies and web history and after that you will be able to login and access your account without any problem. Good Luck!!!