Thread: Veetle add-on for Logitech Revue?

Veetle add-on for Logitech Revue?

Everybody knows that the Logitech Revue is created for offering Google TV service on your HDTV. Due to its popularity now the Veetle is also thinking about joining the platform via add-on. I have enjoyed the Veetle lot. Do you think that the Revue is compatible to get the Veetle add-on with the intention that you are able to watch within HD. It works within SD just very well just not lots of channels that broadcast in together formats.

Re: Veetle add-on for Logitech Revue?

Google Chrome used for the Revue does not encompass the stipulation to install plug-ins by the side of this moment. On the other hand, looking next to how Veetle installs the P2P software as well as browser components, they would require creating an application on the Android Market in support of Google TV consecutively for it to work on top of the Revue. Given that the Android Marketplace turns out to be obtainable for Google TV.

I have never heard any news about Veetle add-on or plug-in on or for Logitech Revue. I have searched on Google and all over the internet for this but I didn’t able to get much information regarding this. Right now I am only utilizing Veetle to look at shows online. However nearly all of the channels are within HD and i am not able to update the HD patch within the GTV chrome browser. I hope that there will be a fix for this thing.

As far as I know that there isn't at present an Android Application obtainable for Veetle. You can sight on your mobile phone if you encompass in any case 10.1 Flash installed. You are restricted toward the SD channels. Hope sooner or later they build an android application in support of Veetle. Appears like Google TV is only ended for Veetle.

For me it seems to me that the Logitech Revue cannot able play or stream videos or movies from the veetle. AS you know that the Veetle offers SD channels, which compatibility still not provided for this set up box. I have heard that the device which has the latest version of flash installed whether it may be a portable device or the mobile phone can only capable to stream Veetle. However the add-on thing seems to be quiet strange.

I have also indicated during the last telephone survey of UPC. The employee told me that. This is normal. According to him the box SD channels scaled to 720P, and he had never heard of the box a 576P / I signal broadcast on SD channels. Well apparently can. Probably my TV upscaled to 720p like it, if it enters via the HDMI cable ... Weird thing is that he does with the Wii, I just lost the plot where the upscaling to 720p on SD channels now happening because different people have a 576p signal.

I heard that the Veetle is in the process of developing an application which is compatible to Android phone only. However the Logitech Revue is mainly developed for offering the Google TV service. other than this i dont think that it can take any other service even the Veetle. If there is add-on feature is acceptable by Logitech Revue then it would very helpful for all users who have already brought it and started using it.