Thread: want Firefox extensions for my Asus eee pc T91

want Firefox extensions for my Asus eee pc T91

I have purchased Asus eee pc T91 three months ago. The working of the system is very fine. And I also like the design and the model of that device that’s why I decide to buy that device. I am using Fire Fox browser for my net surfing. So I prefer most of the latest extension released by Fire Fox. That’s why I require some information about the latest extension. Actually I know about the names of those but I cant get the proper information about it means its working and user techniques etc. can anyone give me some suggestion to solve my problem? Please help me.

Re: want Firefox extensions for my Asus eee pc T91

I read your description and I come to know that I can give you some suggestion to solve your problem. I can give you information about the Nav Bar on Title Bar. This is the latest extension release by the fire fox and it has the powerful functionality as compare to the older extensions. This extension save the vertical space by moving the address bar to the empty title bar and this is done when your tags are at the bottom. This is the best feature for the user who wants to save their space on the browser screen and make use of it for different purpose.

After reading your problem I want to tell you that this is not a big problem. this problem can be easily solved by surfing the web. Then you got several information about the extensions which are latest one. Here I am giving you the information about the Page flipper extension which is recently released by the FirFox. This is very useful extension for the Mozilla users and it provides better experience for them. The main function of this extension is when you read the lots of web articles this extension adds the “Page turning” buttons to the sides of the screen so you can turn pages easily. This can be useful in the reading of some newspapers on the web like Times of India etc.

You mentioned that you have the list of most of the extensions so you can get the information about it easily. Please try to search the features of the particular extensions you have. Though here I can give you an idea about the Pen Scratch pad extension which is also recently launched by the FireFox. This extension is not so popular as compared to others. because this kind of functions are not useful for several users. But it can be useful for some of particular users. By the use of this you can draw notes and highlight text directly on the web pages and at the time you can save that pages for further use. There is no need to use other software for doing this things. You can easily do that with firefox itself.

I don’t have the clear idea about all the extensions but I can help you by giving some latest extension names for Fire Fox. These are may or may not useful for your work but you can keep that on your system for better use. Here I give you some the extensions. Nav Bar on Title Bar, Page Flippers, Pen Scratchpad these are the latest and very useful extensions available for the Fire Fox browser. I wish you can get the proper information about those extensions. But I can give you this much of information only.

I think I can give you some idea about the extensions of the browser so you can use them in better way for different purpose. There are so many types of extensions available for Fire Fox in the market. You can categorize the extension as following. The types are: Official, Website integration, Social add ons, Google integration, Wikipedia integration, application integration etc. in this way you can manage to do work with the different extensions in different procedure.

I want to tell you some features of the Firefox extensions. There are so many features available like Browser Behaviour/Navigation, Bookmarks, Download Management, Language Tools, Privacy/Security, Sports, Tabs, Website development tools. These are the most popular and essential features of the fire Fox browser. Sorry but I cannot give you the whole information about the latest extensions released by the Firefox. Thank you.