Thread: When using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer on Sony Vaio VPC-L13M1E, screen get blanks. Need help.

When using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer on Sony Vaio VPC-L13M1E, screen get blanks. Need help.

Hi, I am using Sony Vaio VPC-L13M1E from the last few weeks with Office Home & Student 2010. But it have one problem, when I am using pre-loaded Chrome or Internet Explorer, then suddenly screen get blanks and it come back after 5 to 20 seconds. The same problem occurs when I am trying to enter some password on the same websites. Has anyone have the same problem, I need suggestion for that to deal with this problem.

Re: When using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer on Sony Vaio VPC-L13M1E, screen get blanks. Need help.

Hey, I have the same trouble for the last 3 weeks, I have decided to deleted my browser's cookies, the lot and still had the problem until I just found out what was causing my difficulty. It twisted out to be a bad torrent that I had downloaded and since deleting this torrent of the pc the trouble has been solved. After that I update the flash player, and next. But no change, just YouTube is dead. But other videos it can see very well, and that videos come from you tube web sit.

Re: When using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer on Sony Vaio VPC-L13M1E, screen get blanks. Need help.

I am also experiencing this thing. After creation of all the changes and updates, I think that this is a trouble that YouTube has with Safari. I will recommend you to fix this as soon as likely. This is definitely a extensive problem. I would usually think this would be a difficulty a site like Facebook would have, not YouTube. I will also suggest you to use the "pop out window" utility to view the video. With the help of this change, I am sure that your problem will get fixed.

Hey, I am using the same machine. But I am no suffering with the same problem. I think that you’re your is affected by some virus program. I will recommend you to update your antivirus utility. Try to fix your problem with the help of update. If again this problem comes then try to reinstall the software for the internet use. It might be happens that your browser is not working properly and it need to fix, that’s why it cause the screen blank when you try to use the internet using same browser.

Hey if you are facing the same problem again and again, then try to uninstall the browser and then again install it and watch that it is giving the same problem or it stop giving it. Or if again it not helps in your problem then try to contact with the service center website. Register their your problem, they will provide the proper solution for it. You can also register at the RegistryBooster. RegistryBooster is an simple way to registry problems.