Thread: Splashtop Browser not getting connect with wifi. Need help.

Splashtop Browser not getting connect with wifi. Need help.

Hey hi, I am using Sony Vaio from the last 5 months. I am using Splashtop Browser in it for the web user. But now there are some problem with this browser, it is not getting connect with my BT Homehub wireless router. I have make a check on the setting for the internet use, but no response again. When I try to load WebPages it gives me an error: Address Not Found .My system is running on windows 7, I don't know if any of this is relevant to quick web access. Can you please help me how to come out of this problem?

Re: Splashtop Browser not getting connect with wifi. Need help.

I will suggest you to update your software version, Splashtop Browser. It might happen that it is not supporting the systems compatibility. I will suggest you to restore the system; it will might help you in this case. I should try for restore the system and again define the IP address, DNS etc. I think that the IP address which you are using is faulty, try to redefine the new DNS for it. Which antivirus software you are using, it can cause your Splashtop Browser to not work properly. Antivirus can block your browser to access the internet.

If it was working before and now it stop working then I will suggest you to update the version of Splashtop Browser. Suddenly if it stop working then there might be any file problem, or by antivirus program your Splashtop Browser files get deleted, that’s why it stop working. So try to update the software to fix your problem. Try to check for the IP address again and again reinsert the DNS, IP address again.

I will suggest you to update the version which doesn’t have the bugs. Many of the software contains the bugs in their application file, which cause the problem when you are browsing with the Splashtop Browse. Most of the version of Sony Vaio motherboard don’t come with the Splashtop Browse preinstalled on it, so you need to install it. At present Splashtop, as supplied for Sony Vaio, has no support for add-on wireless hardware such as PCI cards.

The Sony VAIO versions are installed as VAIO Quick Web Access for the internet use. Splashtop browser will only work with the min 512MB flash memory in the motherboard. It your system don’t have the RAM memory then it will not work properly to your system, it will cause to slow down your system. So I will recommend you to check the system configuration for the Splashtop browser. If system have the RAM more than 1GB then try to reinstall the Splashtop software and again install it.

The SquashFS files consist of a hidden splash.idx and two hidden folders splash.sys and splash.000 in the Windows C, I will suggest you to update that file to your system. I think, these files are get corrupted by the antivirus utility, which cause the browser to not work properly. Try to fix this problem then use the browser again. if still it is not working with your system then uninstall the antivirus software and try using it again.