Thread: Ping for online gaming - Need Best ISP in India

Ping for online gaming - Need Best ISP in India

Which ISP in Mumbai is likely to give me the best ping for online gaming on servers overseas? My net connection speed is 2mbps the problem i am facing whenever i play modernwarfare2 or cod4 on Xbox live. Can you help me get a good ISP for online gaming, please post your ISP performance regarding online gaming? Any idea which ISP might satisfy my lust for MMO gaming? Thanks for any kind of help.

Re: Ping for online gaming - Need Best ISP in India

MTNL is the best for me. Airtel sucks and Reliance might be good. This three ISP are the service provider and it would be help me to fix this issue. It really well supports for playing the online game such as counter strike on my system. This network will be providing 3G technology that will be high latency and ping, no use. This MTNL ISP is to be best and it really work to play the online game on your system. Then buy this and it solve your problem.

I think both Tata Indicom and Reliance have the lowest latency. If you're an online gamer, you need decent (read: low) ping times. The Reliance will be full fil this requirement. Then use this and it will be help to improve the performance of your system. This is the best that will be capable to has pretty decent ping time to US. So, you might wanna give it a try! This will provide the real performance on your system.

I have tried TATA Broadband Wifi and lost Rs. 4000 since they could not give me the speed promised and did not refund my money. If you ask me, no ISP in India can facilitate Online Gaming. dont know why, but none of them have really been attentive to this need! You first have to specify for what use you intend to use put. in terms of online gaming, the best saudi isp would be TATA Broadband.it provides the high speed onto it.

If you want good ISP then FiOS is to be currently available. You need to check if there is any internet service provider who provides 3G internet connection in your area. It seems like he might be some personal from Reliance Broadband Service. This is the best for the internet speed prospective. Then use this thing and it really work to solve such kind of problem. Hence use this and solve your own problem with this connection.