Thread: How to Speed up laggy flash video performance in Google Chrome

How to Speed up laggy flash video performance in Google Chrome

I have recently spend months for setting up a good pc for myself so that I could use this with other things I have been trying to set up this with other things I have been trying to place this here with an different type overlooking techniques so that I could get a better version of the this in my pc I have been trying the make a flash that I run through flash this could help us gain more power than previously though , I have trying to fix this but to no avail I just cannot do that .

Re: How to Speed up laggy flash video performance in Google Chrome

now that could be a problem that is more over been caused due to random access memory that is been there , i have been trying to get his things fixed out , I also like previously had the same problem , but i think that this problem was then solved when i upgraded my RAM so just try upgrading the ram and see if the problem still persists .. And i think that this would solve your problem , well thanks for the help.

Hey, thanks for the reply that was of a great help to me I think that it would be possible for me to increase the flash player, I think that it would not be possible for using this here, I have also been trying to fix this problem by the above method that you have tried, but I think that I have been trying to do this with the help of some inbuilt software so can you please suggest me an appropriate one . as I am in a deep need of it .

I think that you should try out the new Flash render quality add on that is provided by Google chrome, this is the one of the main reason that is need to fix this problem here I have been trying to fix this problem here by doing some really odd this things, I think that it would have some more feature to render the flash quality that you are playing by setting to it is quality by the high, medium, and low. I hope that help you out.

That was a really good add on that you have stated here for this , but I think that it would surely help me to do this , thanks for all the things that you are using , I wish that this ad- on that you have given me works only with an google chrome and it does not work with any other browser other than this one , I think that it would be really very helpful for me to use this with out any problem . but any way thanks for the reply that really worked for me .

Thanks for all the help that you have given to me that just worked for me, I guess that it would be really better for me to see the flash and to decide which way to go with it I have been trying to get this problem hexed by going with some things that are not in the , but overall the extension of flash render quality is really very helpful for me .