Thread: How to use Blackberry messenger on a Iphone with Blackberry pin

How to use Blackberry messenger on a Iphone with Blackberry pin

Does anyone know if Blackberry Messenger will work on a nonblackberry device, an iphone, voyager, motoQ, etc? It's just an idea, I think I would die without BlackBerry Messenger on the iPhone! Each BlackBerry device is assigned a unique eight-digit number called a personal identification number (PIN). My BBM also have such pin and I want to use it on the iPhone. Can I make this on my new iPhone. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to use Blackberry messenger on a Iphone with Blackberry pin

A PIN is an eight digit alpha-numeric series that is allocate to each BlackBerry device. You can’t be using this pin on another device such as iPhone in this case. For your kind of information BlackBerry will automatically insert your PIN code. But if you want to use this game on the iPhone then you need to use the other application to do the similar type of task. This will be help to solve the most complicated problem.

There are two technique to throw letters directly to a BlackBerry user's PIN by to the user's email address, in require of whether you have the PIN contact stored in your address book or not. This is absolutely free and it helps to transfer as many messages or photos as per you wish for to the entire your friends with an iPhone, Blackberry. This is the best that will be work on any iphone devices. There is no worry about this pin.

Blackberry Messenger is a feature similar to where we will be given PingChat ID is similar to the BB PIN. LiveProfile requires you to register with it first before using it. For doing this task you need to use the previous Pin of the BBM. This will be work well and it really work to solve this problem. it works well on the iphone and I think there will be nothing wrong happen on it. This is the best that will be help to solve the problem.

There's an app called PingChat for iPhone, this should work similar as Blackberry Messenger. PingChat! is the ultimate way to communicate with all of your friends. It specially work on the Iphone and it specially designed with the comparison of the Blackberry Messenger. Hence I must suigegst you to use this and it really help you to fix this problem on your iPhone system. Then download and install it on iPhone.

BlackBerry Messenger combines the reliability and exceptional user experience of BlackBerry with the familiar look-and-feel of instant messaging programs. Rumblings of an iPhone edition of BlackBerry Messenger surfaced previous this month from an unknown source that provided a tip to BGR. If you have Unlimited data, then it shouldn't matter how the App Store is accessed from the phone. This is the best way to access BBM on your iPhone.

BlackBerry Messenger works using the BlackBerry Smartphone’s PIN which is unique to each one. Clearly view all of your most recent conversations in one spot. Sometimes it may be gives the problem on the other type of Smartphone. In this case, you need to use the application that will be work on both the BB and other iPhone system. Then use such application and it really work to solve your problem. it really work to fix this issue.