Thread: Problem with RapidShare premium account

Problem with RapidShare premium account

Hi, I uses to download contents from the internet and the ratio is quiet like 4Gb to 5GB per day and that I was doing from the rapidshare and that was simply from the free account but as I found some special offer with the premium account so I subscribe one for myself, but I am having very strange problem while downloading the content like around 50% of the downloads are successful other downloads show error as “timeout”, so any idea what could be the problem? Don’t we resume the files? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Problem with RapidShare premium account

See though you have a premium account you need to be active user, I mean to say have perfectly paid for your account? If not then it might be because of that only, so you should first of all be clear about the payment so that you can have all the services provided by them. And it sometimes depends upon the server response as well, like from wherever you are trying to download you must have to have a proper reception from the server, or else if suppose something went wrong in between then also it may causes such a downloading problem.

By the way are you using any third party software for downloading the content from there? Because see though IDM is better and have the resuming capability as well but still IDM in fact doesn’t give the same facility with the rapid share, so I would say you should try to download the content by means of another tool and I think you might be aware of JDownloader, and if not then I would like to recommend you that you should get that software and then download the content through that.

let me tell you first of all like though you have a premium account there isn’t any facility for the resuming, thus you need to download the content in one shot only. If you are trying to pause it then you may not be able to continue again from the stat where you have paused. And as it seems that there is some problem in the server itself there isn’t any problem with the content, so I would say you should get the same content from any other source.

Have you tried to download the same link again If not then I would say you should first of all try to download that links again, because as mentioned by the above user if there would be any issues regarding the server then you might be able to download the content again. But if the source is corrupted then there isn’t any solution rather you must have to get the content from the other source.

If suppose you are still having the same problem with your account I would like to suggest you that you should try to contact the rapidshare online support, you may get some solution from there, because there might be some problem in your account, so from there you can simply figure out the problem as well and off course fix for the problem. Or you can have option contact your ISP because The "timeout" error most possibly related to your ISP.