Thread: Remote for Sony Google TV it works sporadically

Remote for Sony Google TV it works sporadically

I have a Sony NSZ- GT1 Google TV hooked up via HDMI and it really work to do the online Internet surfing as well as the playing online games and run the needful application. After buying this internet Tv when I check the system then I found minor mistake on it. The remote of this Internet TV is being works sporadically. The communication from the remote to the TV has not been work sometime. I need the perfect solution that helps to solve the problem. Thanks for help to solve this problem.

Re: Remote for Sony Google TV it works sporadically

I think you are having experiencing about the delay with this remote of this remote. It would be possible that some of your remote key wouldn’t be work well and it wasn’t able to fix the problem. Then you need to just find the perfect solution to fix this issue and then it work to use this remote correct manner. If the key inputs simply not being picked up then you need to use another remote to temporary solve this problem.

I think there is to be the problem with this remote of the Internet TV. The perfect way to fix this problem is to be use the basic strategy. In this case, you need to replace this remote with the other suitable remote. Yes, this is the best solution most of the remote crashing cases; this will be making the problem. Hence I must suggest you to use this replacement strategy and solve your problem. This is the best to fix problem.

The other way also presents to fix this problem. You need to check that if possibly there might be remote battery problem has been present with this Internet Tv. Hence you need to use such ting and it will be help to you for check that the problem is solved or not. Then you can use the battery replacement strategy. This is the best that will be helps you to fix this problem. Then use it and if it works then replace remote battery and solve your problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem. In that situation I decided to use the different strategy to fix this issue. Then I use the remote battery strategy and after replacing the remote battery I check this problem with my system. I used the basic way that helps to solve such problem. The battery of the remote will be provide the power supply to this remote and it will be provide facility to access the functions of the Internet TV without touching the Internet TV.

You can check this solution on the official site of this Sony Internet TV. Then you need to use this and it will be providing more information related to this issue. Then use this and locate the response of the expert person to fix this issue. It could also possible that they suggest you to either replace or submit this remote to the service center. Then you need to do the same thing. Try this solution and solve your remote problem.

Hey, I think this is not the problem of the Internet TV. But it may be it possible that the problem is related to the Internet TV. It would be possible that the Internet TV will not detect the signal of this remote. You need to use the expert advice or could be submitting this system to the service center. It helps to sometime fix such issue. It your system works in warranty period then you doesn’t need to pay any extra charge with this system.