Thread: Google TV not working with Home Theater Systems and Time Warner Cable

Google TV not working with Home Theater Systems and Time Warner Cable

Has anyone tried to connect Google TV with Home Theater Systems? I want such kind of connection because this Google TV will be really provide such kind of things onto it. I read somewhere that the Google TV will not be provide the facility to work with the Home Theater Systems and Time Warner Cable. This is to be really disappointing me. Is this true that it doesn’t work with Google TV? Any kind of comments related to this issue will be appreciable.

Re: Google TV not working with Home Theater Systems and Time Warner Cable

You need to just use the expert advice over this issue. It helps to you for solving such problem. The actuality is this product was most likely released a few months too soon. Though accessing the internet is huge, don't yet believe about demanding to watch video on require from network TV sites. There would be not possibility that within few days it would be offer the facility that will be help to solve the problem.

I search a lot more and then I realize that still there is not such kind of things happen with this system. This is the first major change to the system since it launched late last year. This version of the software is still unfinished, but it is based on Android 3.1 Honeycomb. We know that the Honeycomb will be providing the opportunity to use the Home Theater on it. Hence I think this will be happen within few days.

This is the best that will be help to you for solving this problem. You need to wait some time that will be help to you for solving the problem. I think there will be many such devices come into the market that will be help to use the device with the internet TV. You need to just check the compatibility issue with this system and then it works for connecting the home theater system with the internet TV. Then you can able to play sound on high audio technology.

The digital media receivers will be help you to do the connection this home theater with the Internet TV. Hence I must suggest you to use such type of devices and it really work for connecting this type of devices with high configured system. It works with the any portable devices. You need to buy this and then follow the necessary step with this system. This will be help to you for doing the connection and it helps you to solve the connectivity problem.

Time Warner Cable offers Digital TV, High-Speed Online and Digital Phone services crosswise the nation. I believe there must be such kind of services already present over this system and it already help to solve the problem with the system. You can already use such thing on your Sony Internet TV. Then use it and it will be help to import the latest technology based services. You can contact the official expert person for more information.