Thread: Is there anyone tried to use USB hub on Sony Internet TV

Is there anyone tried to use USB hub on Sony Internet TV

I just buy this Sony 40" Google TV and now I am facing couple of problems related to this internet Tv. The first problem is to be the is there any USB hub available which is to be help to increase the number of USB port available with this system. Also I want to use an external USB powered hard drive. I hope many user will be faced such kind of problem. Then please suggest your own thoughts regarding this issue thanks for any help.

Re: Is there anyone tried to use USB hub on Sony Internet TV

To use Sony internet TV, you must connect your internet-enabled BRAVIA TV, Blu-ray Disc player or Home cinema system to the web. There is an USB port available on this Sony internet TV. It can be help you to connect it with the external USB Hard Drive, USB stick or compatible camera or camcorder and many more. For increasing the limited number of USB port on this device you need to use the USB hub. It works to increase the number of USB connection.

There are several USB hubs present over the market that will be help to connect your system with the external USB devices. Using this hub you can connect multiple devices with this system. HDMI cables will be providing such type of connectivity facility. Then use it and it really help to solve such problem. For more information you need to contact the nearest expert person. This will be helping you to solve such problem.

A USB hub is a device that expands a single USB port into several so that there are more ports available to connect devices to a host system. There will be different specification based USB hub present on it. You need to select any one between them. If you ask my opinion then I must suggest you that the 4 port USB hub is the best that will also work with this system. Hence use such thing and it really works to solve the problem.

FileMate Multilink is being also the alternative approach that will be help to solve your problem. This is the best device that will be based on the 3 port usb hub. It is great for international and domestic use. Connect Multiple USB Devices By using a single USB port on your portable devices. Hence you need to use it and it really work to solve your USB port problem. Hence buy this device with the nearest store and see the performance of this device.

There is a perfect compatible USB hub needed with this Sony internet TV. You need to contact the expert person of this Sony Internet TV official site. Then visit that site and it will be help to you for solving such kind of things. The manual of this device will also provide the information of how to do this task. You need to use it and it really work to solve this problem. Then use such thing and solve your problem.