Thread: Connecting Google Cable TV without cable box

Connecting Google Cable TV without cable box

Recently I buy the new Google Set top box from Sony and I want to connect it with using the coaxial cable. I know that there is a special cable necessary on this connection. Then if any person can be done this kind of connection then please help me to do this task. I think the different type of adaptor will be required to do this connection. I also want to connect my PS3 to my GTV. Then please suggest your own experience related to this task. Thanks for any help.

Re: Connecting Google Cable TV without cable box

As per my experience the GTV doesn't have DVR functionality. For doing this type of connection you need to use the DVR functionality on this system. Google TV is designed to work with existing DVRs, not to replace your DVR. This is the main reason why the function not presents on this TV. You need to use the existing function of this GTV. It really help you to do this type of connection. Then do this and try to remove your problem.

There's somewhat an opportunity of Google creation its way onto the PS3 via firmware update or perhaps a hardware add-on. There hasn't been any confirmation that Google TV coming to the PS3. If Google TV be to approach to the PS3 it would most likely be a stripped along version. I think there is still not any function present on it and hence you need to wait for some time to do this type of connection. For more information contact the owner of this system.

You need to use an alternative cable TV with this system. This will be helping you to do this connection. Then you need to use this and it really work to solve such kind of problem. Hence use it and then see what happen with this system. It really works and in the response you can able to connect your play station 3 with this internet TV. The alternative option of this is to be the Comcast Cable Box. This will be suitable as per my experience.

Google TV differs in that it’s actually an internet experience on your TV, built for your TV. There is a several application present on this Google TV that will be help to access the online internet application. If you need to use this type of application such as online video game then you need to use the PS3 with this system. Hence for doing this connection you need to use the special kind of process that help to do this connection.

For more information regarding this kind of topic you need to contact the expert person of the official site. The Google TV official site will be provide such information that help to connect your Google TV with the PlayStation 3 portable devices. You can also use the manual of this device and the cable box. Hence use such things as a reference and it really work to solve the problem related to this Google TV.