Thread: How to change Google TV Screensaver

How to change Google TV Screensaver

Recently I have started using the Google Tv (sony 46"). AS far as I know that the Google TV offers customizable screensaver and home page where you can put your favorite items according to your needs. Right now I only want to change the screen saver. The very depressive thing is I can't come across moreover a choice or the place to select a latest screen saver. I observe simply the position to alter the time. Is there a method to modify screen savers on Google TV?

Re: How to change Google TV Screensaver

I do believe too, that a choice of screensavers would be a fine thing. I wouldn't disbelief that in the not hence far-away future, there might be such apps in addition to lots of latest apps. I think by the finish of this year, start of after that we will observe lots of fresh stuff emerge from Google TV. Being such a "latest” creation, there are a lot of, lots of developers which are operational to obtain additional "gadgets" out here to us within the Google tv market.

What is Google TV? Basically a platform Android-based software that connects “magically "traditional television and the web, the best of both worlds in one. Through an Internet-connected TV with HDMI input, powerful processor and a special remote control, Google puts a search box on the screen with which to find channels, YouTube videos, surf the web or access applications Android market. So I hope that from that market you can also get several customized screensavers for your intention.

Google TV is based on the Android OS platform and operates on the Chrome browser, and connect using HDMI and via Wi-Fi. Android devices will be synchronized with Google TV, while users can access regular TV channels, as well as all information and applications that are in the cloud, including solution-based content in Adobe Flash. Thanks to Google, the user can find out what content you see and the program will tell you how you can see it, either through a conventional channel or through a website, including online platforms like Netflix, Amazon Video and of course YouTube. So it is confirmed that you can browse. So it would be possible for you to download any screensaver directly from the browser to GTV.

Google TV is a new concept that combines traditional TV that we usually see with the web browsing we do from our laptops, PCs, phones, etc.. Incorporates Google Chrome, you can access your sites and web applications, and easily change your favorite TV program. This architecture is open to all conventional television entertainment content available on the web. Television becomes a powerful web browser with access to traditional channels, while at large programs and content available on the web. Now you have a single device, television, game console, music player, video, laptop, and more.

I have also looked over the option to change the screensaver. However I can get the option to change the screensaver on goolge TV but I didn’t get any option to make use of my own screensaver in it. It seems to me that now the Google TV is not completely upgraded. Even if it running android it still need lot more improvements because the Android has just seen a new platform other than phone and tablet.

Turn on your TV and right away have access to your preferred channels, apps, podcasts as well as websites, thanks to the Google home screen TV. The major screen can be modified for you, for you; therefore you can for all time modify your preferences. Logitech utilized the occasion to Google to open pre-sales of its media box, it is obvious that all features plus accessories that comprise Revue is scrumptious. Sony and Logitech to including Google TV in TVs, Blu-ray readers and external devices to connect to the TV.