Thread: Google TV: Cannot load home page of Netflix

Google TV: Cannot load home page of Netflix

First of all, I would like to tell you that I have already did a deep search for this issue but not got the answer for that. OK, here is my problem. I bought the 32" sony/google tv last week and on the bottom left side of that, I can see that there is word Netflix. Problem is that, whenever I click on that then nothing get loaded. I am already having the Netflix account. Can you tell me that how can I load that. I will appreciate each helpful reply for this.

re: Google TV: Cannot load home page of Netflix

I am also having the same problem with my Sony Google TV. I have already reported this problem to them and have been told that they will reply soon with the solution of this. Anyway, by the time, you get the solution for this if you wish to observe new arrivals for movies and TV then you will have to login to netflix app and below suggestions for you there is an option that is labeled as new arrivals which will permit to see both new TV as well as New Movies.

I have found one fix for this if you want it to work. First of all, sign in to the Netflix from the "applications" menu and after that go to the "edit" button from the bottom left. From here, you will have to add a new netflix section in the home menu. I have done this in the same way and that is working for me. So I am telling you the same and I am quite sure that it will work for you as well. So do than and let me know that whether it was helpful to you or not.

I think that you need to run the CCleaner in that and see if that helps you or not. Just search for this. Download and install that. This will scan all your files for any kind of bug and solve that accordingly. Other than this, just clean all the temp files from your computer. After that, go to the Tools-Internet Options from the Internet Explorer and reset al the settings to default. After completion of that, restart the computer and see if that solves the problem or not.

If the computer is infected with the virus then you might get such problems. So what you can do is, install any good antivirus in that if you are not having that installed and scan your computer with that. Make sure that you have updated the antivirus before starting the scan. Clean all the files that came as infected. If the problem is due to the virus infection then it will not show you the problem like this next time.