Thread: Google TV: Amazon On Demand is not playing videos

Google TV: Amazon On Demand is not playing videos

My problem is that whenever I visit Amazon on demand then I found that it was not able to play videos. I clicked on the rent/buy video but nothing occurs. I am able to surf from site but I just failed to play anything. I have tried by restarting the revue but nothing changed. I am not getting that why this is happening to me. I have tried with some of the possible ways to get it solved that I know but that was not helpful. Can somebody over here please help me?

Re: Google TV: Amazon On Demand is not playing videos

I think that you are having very low download speed and for that reason it is showing you this problem. So you can contact to the internet provider and ask them for this. If it is the problem from their side then they will tell you that what is the solution for that and how can you solve this problem. There is more possibility that the problem is with the low download speed. If they can raise that to some extends then you might be out of the problem.

What is the browser that you are using to access? I think that browser that you are having is not able to process the command for the Amazon server. So it will be good for you if you can try with some other browser to see if that is giving you the same problem. If you are not getting that problem with other browser then you can just reinstall the browser with which you are having the problem or you can simply use the browser that is not showing your problem.

I found that more than one video which is not able to load on my GTV that is loaded well in my Bravia. I believe that AVOD has turn out to be unstable from the last update. I had not attempted to make use of it subsequent to the update in anticipation that I read this thread and I know that previous to the update that it was SOLID. I tested it a lot and borrowed a movie and watched several shows without any problem.

I've seen about 15 hours of AVOD content before update and another update after 10 hours without seeing this problem on my Logitech Revue. I'm not having problems with HD content either. This is for the TV series and movies. I'm actually watching high-definition performance more consistently than before. So I think that there is some problem from your side and not the server and you will have to check the things like internet connection and the browser.

I think I was having the same problems as some of you are having. I would click to buy and play video on Amazon Video and nothing happened. Also, when you click to play a trailer for the film, nothing would happen then either. I started looking around in the configuration of Chrome and it was agreed that it had changed the "agent" custom configuration settings, because I was attempting to "trick" that a few sites block Google TV thinking that was having a different system.