Thread: Very choppy Google TV channels

Very choppy Google TV channels

I am using google channel and I got this issue when I was watching football on this Sunday. I noticed that the video is very choppy when I connected that straight away to the Sony GTV Box. I am very sure that this is not the TV or else any particular input which has the difficulty. Is there someone who is having the same problem? It's very irritating and I am hoping an additional update releases soon. I am having Vizio 47" and having no problems earlier than the update.

Re: Very choppy Google TV channels

This is infuriating. I am having the system as Thanksgiving and typically worked well. Did experience alike issue through video where it blinks for a few minutes but it just occurs sometimes. I have normally been equipped to clear that up by modifying channels to the non-high definition channel as well as modifying that back. After the update the sound goes out after each few minutes. This does not occur when only using sound on TV but only while using bose sound system.

I am also having the bose sound system except I left bose out of the loop different than what they have given within setting up help section intended for AVR's and it is functioning well for both the TV as well as the AVR. I perceive sound form the bose for both the TV as well as the apps within GTV. I have also established that it is not connection to tv since when Cable box is hooked unswervingly up to TV and video is not choppy.

The HDMI cable that you are using might be the reason for this issue and if you wish to get this solved then you can try with a new HDMI cable and see if that works for you. This is one of the possible reason and solutions for this problem. So do this and let us know that what the result of that is. If it do not help you then we will try to get it solved in some other possible way. Thank you and good luck!!!

You can run the google tv with HD without any problem but it may be that because of this malfunction in the newest software update, change in the resolution may help you. I am thinking to try that to check that if it makes any distinction. I believe my general workaround will be to attach GTV as well as DVR with the receiver independently and hang around for the update.

I have GTV associated with Cablevision DVR and I had TV and DVR mode working fine until the late overhaul. Sony reps are not accommodating-we experienced the mill reset and associate detach arrangement-no fortunes. They have suggested sending the unit for a trade. I would think I like to spend coin and get some restored unit which most possibly will have the same issue.

farahnaz783 Guest

i am using Google tv but i am sorry to say its not going to create problem for me during the play of varioud indian tv channels and i am very happy from the Google tv channel application so thanks for your input here