Thread: How to turn off event notifications in steam?

How to turn off event notifications in steam?

I hope you all have read the title properly. So what I am saying is that guys can you all please tell me as if what do you all think how to turn off this event notifications. It is really horrible to have a look everytime I start the steam. So I am hoping that you all will give me some tips and methods by which I will be able to turn off the notifications. I am sure you all will have some idea about the same. So do start replying here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. so do start replying guys, I am waiting. There is a method in the control panel by which I will be able to get the necessary messages. Still I don’t want the event notification bar in the steam. So start replying guys.

Re: How to turn off event notifications in steam?

As such there is no method by which you would be able to turn off this notification. As such I don’t think so there is any kind of feature by which you will be able to disable the notification. So that’s what I am saying here. well even I am looking for the various methods by which I will be able to disable the notification bar. So lets hope that the developers do come up with some interesting idea to tackle this issue. so lets hope it comes out soon.

Guys you will not believe it his has been a problem for more than a year?.Some Group In the sale of a particular game brought a lot of new members, but some people seem to want to join only by that group, but not to play any games. It seems a very useful and certainly a box with a group in Groups tab would be all that I would. "Do not show notifications for this group." People can look at the calendar on your website and the status list to see what has happened, any wish to join is no problem. If there is an event that want to participate in just a right click and "notify me when the event starts" would do.

The valve has a odd habit of loosen in all stuff the fans want, such as Half-Life 2 immediately so they can make half a dozen view about the ideas of an old game that nobody ever played. If I explain you in brief then let me tell you that , the valve has the most horrible marketing of all game companies of all little unidentified companies and here the major crisis of the whole community is spam, but probably will make a pony skin with pink themes for windows spam

I think removing from every group would be an ideal solution in this case. Well it will prevent the spams from entering the notifications area and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for all of us over here. so that’s what I am saying here. do try out guys it will at least reduce the number of spams to some extent.

I think so having a chat with the steam people over this issue and demanding a solution for them as soon as possible will be the ideal solution for all of us I think. Since they are the one who have not thought of this issue time and repeatedly and today we must stand up and demand an answer from them on the same. so that we get a relief from all the terrifying spam messages. I think that’s what I thinj should be the last option and should be carried out enthusiastically, that’s what I think would be the ideal solution for all of us over here.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that. Lets hope that this issue does gets solved as soon as possible. So that’s what I am saying here and hence I think that the developers should develop some issues as soon as possible. So that’s what I think and i am sure that something will be out as soon as possible as a fix for this issue. This is something that i am hoping for and i am sure will get resolved as soon as possible for the same. So that's it from my side for you all.