Thread: How to transfer games from Steam accounts?

How to transfer games from Steam accounts?

Guys i am stuck in a problem and i am hoping that you will surely come up with the certain solutions for the same. My brother has an old score with a lot of older games. And I have an account with new games. Well, my brother has a few extra games, Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: EP1 and just want to transfer it from his old account, but I can not thats the biggest problem, whenever i try to do the same i get a "give this game to someone else" message . so what i am asking is that Is there any way to transfer games from your old account to my new one? Please do tell me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: How to transfer games from Steam accounts?

If you make a new account and purchase the game once more then let me tell you that you would be able to play again, now the main point is, if you buy the game, you want to do whatever he wants with it, including the transferring of the license (as we have no physical media). An parallel solution for you would be to take a game disc to your brother. not copied, while he has the disc, you can not use it, so I think it should be ablo gift and play our games to other accounts more than that, so that’s what you would have to do.

stop buying new games through STEAM, always buy the retail discs now, I think so that will be a better option. Games with the retail disc do not fasten to any account and you would be able to still sell on any online store once you are over with the game., I got my email address as my username .What does the vapor management is to treat their users like this is a free service even though we pay for games purchased through Steam. We therefore expect a modest more right, pay attention to us, the management of STEAM?

Well if you are aware of the brothers account then why don’t you start playing the games with the account that he is having. As such you are completely aware of the latest updates coming from the game and hence you will get an necessary update about the same. so that’s what you need to do and with all the fingers pointing towards the steam for the actions that they have taken. I really don’t think so there is any other method better than this one.

Look buddy if you are registered on Steam so you would be able to play on Steam, the next guy may not, since you are logged into your account. Every actions that you do is being recorded in the steam then you cannot say that the key is registered to a different account, and will only be able to install and play off of Steam. If it is a game like Half Life, and the only way to play online is through Steam will be SOL.

Ok I did get the answer what you all are saying here. so thanks a ton for informing me about the same. Well I do appreciate the efforts that you have put up here to solve the issue. so appreciate that you have done the same for me. so thanks a lot guys for the same. so by saying this I can round up that steam does not allow transferring the games with each other accounts. So that’s what I am saying here. do have a look at the same.