Thread: How does steam work in Mac OS X Lion?

How does steam work in Mac OS X Lion?

Guys I hope you all have read the title properly, so what I am asking is that has anyone downloaded steam for the mac os x lion? Does anyone help me with this question? If anyone of you here have some idea about the same then do reply over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. I am waiting for the replies. So do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. so start replying guys. I am waiting for the help.

Re: How does steam work in Mac OS X Lion?

Well what I can say is that it works almost as same as the one that is used by the snow leopard people. I think there is hardly and difference noticeable over here and hence what I feel is that both of them i.e. snow leopard and mac os x lion work almost 95% same. so that’s what I wanted to say here. I hope you have got the necessary answer for the same and I am sure that all your problems would be solved by this one. so lets hope for the best.

Yes I am getting a better performance with the lion. I am impressed with the performance of the steam in the lion and also there is one more good news for you. those who are having the OpenGL 3.2 will see a noticeable difference in the download speed and also the performance I the steam and this is applicable for all the mac os x users. So I hope you did get the necessary information on the same. so if you are not using the OpenGL 3.2 then you must probably should start using it.

Yes you are absolutely correct the previous version of OpenGL had some serious bugs issues with the mac os and it seems to have been fixes now with the latest version of OpenGL 3.2 being released. So that’s what I think over here. Well you did highlight the topic about the OpenGL and hence I thought of commenting over here and hence I did the same thing over here. so that’s what I want to share over here.

Ok thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. Well what I want to say is that lets hope that the necessary suggestion does works well with me and hence I am seriously hoping for that. So thanks a ton guys fo all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so that’s what I am saying here.