Thread: Unable to see browser content

Unable to see browser content

I am a php developer, I work as a freelancer for a well known company now the problem is I have developed a website in php which I open in internet explorer some part of the css is not applied but the same website when I open it in Morzilla firefox it displays correctly as I have designed it . I have done all kind of coder replacement but it still not working .I am using windows 7 and WAMP server application can anyone help me to solve the problem it’s been week I am stuck with it

Re: Unable to see browser content

Coding is very complicated business you need to be accurate while coding but I don’t think this would be a code error but it would better if you re check your code again .i want to know whether you check your site live if your are viewing for the local hard drive it may happen that your IE setting may disable some of the required component try to reset all setting again by going into the internet option is if its work. Some time by default some of the internet explorer component is disabled

I suggest you should check your site live form the server many a time it prove to be the solid way of finding the problem once the site is uploaded it will display the full content and if IE is limiting the content at any movement then you should get warning else there is no problem In IE then you have to look for other possibility but you won’t know this until you upload it to the server. Some time the css properties also differs for browser to browser

I don’t know what exactly the problem is but I can give you a solution its simple works most of the time with me all you need to is add this tag just below the Doct type declaration (with proper comment tags, not possible here) this is not a solution for all problem but this can help you . On other stuff it is needless to say you that different browser treat many thing different for example round corners are not shown round for all browser some time you just settle for graceful degradation and the reality of browser