Thread: “Error Occurred, Please try again later”, after clicking the Embedded youtube videos in firefox 5

“Error Occurred, Please try again later”, after clicking the Embedded youtube videos in firefox 5

Hi, after using the firefox 4 I have installed the new version that’s the Firefox 5.0, but however I have started getting error with it, as when I clicked on any embedded videos in that, it appears with the black screen and with a error message as mentioned in the title. So any idea what could be the problem? because as far as I know I have installed all the drives and the plugging perfectly, so shall I reinstall them? or the error is because of some other reasons? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

re: “Error Occurred, Please try again later”, after clicking the Embedded youtube videos in firefox 5

Have you ever had this problem with firefox 4? If yes then it might be because of the plugging for sure , or the irregular flash files is installed in the machine. so I would like to suggest you that you should try to make sure that you have installed the flash files in your machine, if you don’t have any it may cause such an error message. so first of all download the latest player and then install it the machine and see whether you are having the same problem or not.

re: “Error Occurred, Please try again later”, after clicking the Embedded youtube videos in firefox 5

I am agreed with the above user as if suppose you are having the problem with the newer version only so there might be some problem in the new browser itself, I am not sure about this as I haven’t used it ever yet, but I would like to recommend you that if you are not sure where is the actual problem you should try to reinstall the browser that you have and if possible install the same software from different source apart from the one you have already used.

See if you have installed any other browser as well in your machine then I would suggest you to watch the videos on that browser only rather than this, and if suppose you got the same problem in those browser also so that means there is some problem in the software that you’re using, and that might be the flash player or any video driver or anything like that. so I would say try to reinstall them.

I am not sure why this is happening but if suppose you are interested in playing the videos only, I would say you should download those videos to your machine and then play them and forget about this problem, because I was also having the same problem but when I search the solution for this, I got nothing to work with. So from that day I always uses to download the videos first to the PC and then watch them with the player I have.