Thread: Firefox 6 Beta only switches 2 to 3 tabs when pushing Ctrl+Tab

Firefox 6 Beta only switches 2 to 3 tabs when pushing Ctrl+Tab

I hope that most of you internet user might be familiar with the Mozilla Firefox browser. Now the latest version is available and that is Firefox 6 Beta. The problem is in this version I can switch only 2-3 tabs by the use of ctrl+tab when I open 11 tabs. Rest of them are steady. It seems to me like a big bug issue in Firefox which need to be resolved quickly. Is there any alternative reason for this problem?

Re: Firefox 6 Beta only switches 2 to 3 tabs when pushing Ctrl+Tab

Extensions to manage and optimize the tabs in Firefox are not lacking. Of Tab Mix Plus for Tabs Menu, to Tab Sidebar, or the highly original Reveal, Firefox has plenty of choices to customize the tabs and adjust their functions to our preferences (or demands!) in the matter. The organization and rational view of the tabs are in my opinion the two most important parameters of this customization, as they constantly impacting the comfort of navigation. In addition to the inevitable TabMixPlus, for some time so I use a small extension that will allow me to maximize the space in my tab bar: FaviconizeTab .

I've only just figured that you must call this function on the button for the Tabliste. I think that's not bad. Less useful it is, however, that this function can be called even if only one tab is open. As it is now being implemented, but anyway it seems to be still quite immature. To that extent I'm assuming that they will polish the lot yet. In my beta this is still not there, but I can use at the next versions finally back to the old switch. This is using Ctrl + Page up / down still exists, but the variation is for me quite yet Impractical.

The switch between normal and faviconize tab is done either through the context menu, or by a keyboard shortcut user-defined options in the. So it's very fast. One of the advantages of FaviconizeTab is to allow the automatic reduction of the tabs on the selected urls, which is especially useful if you set multiple pages to host the opening of Firefox. Note that FaviconizeTab is fully compatible with Tab Mix plus; I have to date found no abnormality, extending even being able to handle a potential conflict in keyboard shortcut!

I think that you will need to download and install Switch to Tab no more 0.0.1 extension for your Firefox. A latest Firefox 6.0 function shows the text "Switch to tab" into the overwhelming bar dropdown list intended for whichever matching pages that are previously open within a tab. This is annoying for a few people and complicated to work about if you in fact would like to open the same page over again, cannot be switched rotten by the help of Firefox preferences, and has more than a few bugs.

Firefox is not infallible. Especially if a lot of extensions and add-ins are installed, the start of the fire fox ever fails. The browser will then start, or it just does not take very long until the browser window. Are then usually blame faulty extensions. In order to get errors on the ropes, start Firefox in Safe Mode so-called, "safe" mode. Many of you belong to the most important program feature of all: The named key combinations, like 'shortcut or shortcut. So much is not only easier but also faster. Simply [Ctrl] key [T], and has already opened a new tab. Or go with [Ctrl] [1] for the first tab.