Thread: Got invite from Music Beta by Google

Got invite from Music Beta by Google

As far as I know that the Google has offered Music beta service only in United States and I don’t know how long it will gonna take to release or available worldwide. Whatever it may be, I am living in USA now and I just got the invite and I was surprised. I am now actually looking forward to lastly managing my album in single place. Does anybody have got the invitation and anybody else using it so far?

Re: Got invite from Music Beta by Google

After about 15 days after my request, I finally received the 'call for beta testers of Google Music! For now the beta is only available in the U.S. The little cloud google allows you to store up to 20.ooo songs online so you can listen to them via the mobile device or simply with a web browser. If you are using android app, it saves the music temporarily cached in the event of a sudden connection. Under the 3G network takes a few seconds to download the song and starts playing even if you have not finished loading. But be careful not to exceed the threshold of your MB! I find this service very useful and interesting. For the moment there is no information of a possible launch in Italy or in Europe, Google announced the service will remain free only in beta.

Google Music beta launched on May 10 and the rush was on to get your request to invite. Google was inundated with requests and have been accepted many new members over the last two and a half months. But I know there are still people waiting to get their official invitation or have not even heard yet the service. It seems that Google has now given the current users a little control to help their friends.

The cocktail of music and cloud computing seems to be the future of the music industry; I think it's something that no doubt at this point, however, we are seeing different ways of implementing it. The views of Amazon and Apple are closely linked to the purchase of content (though Amazon also lets you upload files and Apple's own but also a subscription), however, Music Beta proposes nothing new, as well as their own music and have it up available on the smartphone.

I know about the application, software and web version. None of these is distinguished by unique features, but the service works well and does its job very well. The streaming is very smooth and the advantage of access to our mp3 everywhere is undeniable. The slow upload is something we cannot complain with Google because it is a problem of our country and the level of our third-world ADSL. As you can guess, I would not have spurned more attention to the player application, but there is always the possibility that in Mountain View decides to introduce something n

If you log in by means of your Google Account Music you may come across a nice small shock awaits you. At this time you can invite people straightforwardly to the service. The story is coming in that citizens are granted two invitations for each account individually invite your friends as well as family. I have verified my account following reading this report, and unluckily was not specified my whole self. The guys AndroidPolice if all established. Perhaps I do not make use of it much as I ought to.