Thread: Lots of difficulty with Airtel cable internet network?

Lots of difficulty with Airtel cable internet network?

Well friends I have a very frustrating days from last 3 days I don’t know whats wrong with the airtel network it has been shut down from last 3 days I have been working hard to get it back but I am not able to get it I have been contacting to the customer service but nothing changed can you help me out with this I want to know that is there anyone else who has been facing this problem and what are the steps to be taken?

Re: Lots of difficulty with Airtel cable internet network?

Well same problem with me don’t worry you won’t be alone I always have a feeling that in technical issues we are never alone it can be that we are the first one who would be facing the problem but we would never be alone and I am sure there are many more people who would have been facing the same problem but are unable to get over here so I would be saying that, this is the problem we all of us the user of the airtel and they have been facing some problem to so don’t worry they would be back in sometime.

Yes, they would be back I am sure because it has been long days and I have contacted them and I have found that they are repairing things out someone would had done some mischief with the wire and all and then the problem has been started they were not knowing this from long and they got the notice about all this issue form last 2 days so they have been backing up to search where the problem has began from and don’t worry just a day I think.

Why don’t you just start using some other net I think they are not actually that good they have been providing with a good internet but not a good service I was using this and I have always faced lots of problem regarding this so I have stopped using and I would never be Turing back to it I think you should use any of the other internet which you would be having around you as I am having an Hathway service around me so I am going with it and you find out which one is better in your area and go with that one.

Friend this guys need a proper dose always because they don’t like to provide us with the service until we just get over them with all the curse so I think you need to do that and then only you would be getting rid of this problem and I would say that, they only know a harsh language so try ot be bit rude and I am sure they will solve your problem ask them that you would be getting rid of their service now and switching to some other one and then see they would be solving your problem in a day.

Dear I too got this problem but it has been solved I would ask you to check up your cable connection and all again I think they might have been interrupted so just check them out and also just switch you router off and then start again and see if anything happens I think the service has been started I don’t understand why you are still facing the problem ok why don’t you just go to the service center and ask one of them to visit over your place and then check what’s wrong.

This airtel Internet has been a real problem these days and they have been taking lots and lots of time to get out of this so i think we need to skip out of this if they are unable to solve it now so let get over them now and ward them with a final warning and see if anything changes, well there are many people who have been enjoying this and have never faced this problem so i think this ISP has some specific problem with certain regions and because of what they keep facing problem and we have to pay for it by this i mean that they are week in some regions and strong and some other so the week regions get low signal some time SNR problems and all.

These problems would be solved in some days i have contacted to them and they have said that they would be solving it in some days this has been a problem because of there server and all they were having certain change and up gradation so i think they would be coming back with more better service so for that you have to take the trouble for some time now and i am sure you would be served by the better service in few days.