Thread: No consistent video or audio on youtube with firefox 6

No consistent video or audio on youtube with firefox 6

Hi, I have been using a firefox from last few years and never had such a problem with it, as let me tell you in brief as I seen the newer version firefox 6 beta I download it, and as I installed it, the installer actually update the previous version. So from the day I have done this I have started getting error with the internet videos and audio as well, and when it comes to youtube, I would say it is next to useless really, and I am not getting what is the actual problem. any idea?

re: No consistent video or audio on youtube with firefox 6

Yeah I know this is the basic problem with this newer version, I was also having the same problem though I have proper flash player installed in my machine. so after searching the internet I came to know that this might be a bug and for that even they don’t have proper solution, and so at last I uninstall the version and simply started using the previous version. So I hope you would get what you have to do with your machine.

I am agree with the above user, as if you just want to check the features that is included in the software then you can have this software, but still the problem that you have mentioned is perhaps a BUG, so there isn’t any solution I have got. But still I would like to recommend you that if suppose you just want to use the browser just for surfing then you can make use of this, otherwise either you can use another one or downgrade the one you have.

I think there is some missing plugging that you have to download because I have the same version but I am not having any glitches. Or it might be possible that the version that you have installed is not compatible with the operating system that you are using, but still I would say if suppose the browser prompts for any missing plugging you should download them for sure, and then try to play the videos.

I am not sure whether this is bug or not but still before installing the previous version I would say you should try to reinstall the graphic driver as well as the audio driver in your machine and then try to run those videos in the browser, and make sure that there isn’t any restriction over that site, and as the above user mentioned you need to have all the recommended plugging. i know this might be some problem but still I can notice the browsing speed for sure, and that’s why I am using it.

I am agree with the above user as you can simply use the browser for surfing and while it comes to videos you can simply download the video and then play it through your own player, then I think there would not be any problem. an I have seen that the plugging that actually affect this is Yahoo BrowserPlus and Yahoo Application State Plugging version 1.0.0.7, so you can have that option as well to disable them.