Thread: Websites redirect to solutioninc’s login page

Websites redirect to solutioninc’s login page

Hey I am using windows xp from so many years but from some days I have problem that if I open my browser it just redirect from the website which I am using to Solutioninc’ login page. I try to change my browser from internet explorer to Mozilla Firefox but same problem is happening it make me sick how to solve this thing. Is there is some problem with my operating system if it is any problem please help me to solve it.

Re: Websites redirect to solutioninc’s login page

So you are an xp widows user It may be problem caused by virus so first fall I suggest that you have to install a good antivirus in your pc. And try to scan your pc if there is any virus which is trying to redirect your website link to another website then the antivirus help to solve that issue. Some time it happens due to the cookies which are available in the temporary memory of computer. And if the problem consists then try to clear the browser web history.

Ok If you are using the windows xp and your browser redirect you from your website to another website there may be problem with your browser you have to clear the temp files and cookies which are available in the browser.
    Click on Firefox > options then >general tab> and restore on default or you can customize it with your choice and set your website as a home page.

Frankly saying that you have to try this you have to run an antivirus in your pc and try to find a spyware or Virus in your pc which is creating this problem and redirecting you from your current website to another website. Some time if we used or pc with any other network connection it change the homepage to another page it may be caused due to the change of service provider. And you have to clear all the cookies and temp files which are in the browser and delete them all.