Thread: Help on some questions of broadcasting and networking

Help on some questions of broadcasting and networking

Yesterday I am install one application software that include one option which is ask me that, if you want to use this application in network so please select this option and I am select it and allow this to use this application on my network? So please give me advice how I will take the security of that application on my network and how I can manage the broadcasting of that application product to share with other on network or I can share this on network and how please tell me?

Re: Help on some questions of broadcasting and networking

Computer Network is connection of two or many computers and related peripherals like the scanner, printer, etc. there are many types of the computer network
    1 HAN-home area network
    2 CAN-campus area network
    3 LAN-local area networks
    4 MAN-metropolitan area networks
    5 WAN-wide area network
    On this basis their network are categorized and this all network are connected by the connection which is internet. In internet the every single machine have their unique ip address which is its identity in computer network world. When someone share or forward some file or data on network then it is termed as broadcasting

I think that internet is not a limited, because daily some user is adding to it. In internet pc identify by their ip address which is in 4 octets and each octet contain 8 bit in that so you total ip address is of the 32 bit, but now this ip address range also come to finish and after some days the new range of ip address will start in use. In broadcasting there is no issue but some people which try to harm anyone’s pc they send spam to any one pc without any issue that’s why in networking the main job is provide security to your data and machine.

The networking is useful in organization where the campus of there is big and there various departments are in different building so they not use the internet to connect them in this case that organization create its private network which is limited for their use only this network is made up of router, modem, switches like networking devices. By using this network they share their office work with anybody in campus office.

When someone want to broad cast their file on wide area network that time they can do this but the issue is that how it will happen. I know that only is if you want upload and share your data so you can directly go to the any web search engine which is provide the upload and share option for normal user also, with simple login on that site. I think then Google is best option in this situation.