Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to share files on a WD TV live with windows 7

Technology & Internet

Old 25-07-2011

How to share files on a WD TV live with windows 7

I want a bit help in sharing files of my lan network on WD TV live. I had seen the manual but that does not help much. I want some simple process. I am having a Windows 7 64bit system. I have lots of videos and images in it. Those who are on our network are able to see. But I want them to view through WD Live. This will be a kind of centralized place to see all the images.

Old 25-07-2011

WD Tv supports windows lans sharing. You can access files through it. You just have to check the internal settings to get a proper output. If you are unable to see the files shared on the network then just go in your windows system and see whether file and printer settings are proper or not. You have to share them back again to make it work. The TV is capable of reading almost all kind of video and audio formats.
Old 26-07-2011

The purpose WDTV media player is to provide a centralized location for media sharing. It has a lan port on the backside. Just connect the media player to your lan and then hook it on the TV. Go in the appropriate section to find shared media. You will be only able to see all files once all your media things are configured properly. Share the files and load all the media content in library.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,