Thread: Torrent can mess up with your computer

Torrent can mess up with your computer

Hey friends I am normal internet user and I am using it from so many times but I just came to know that and I just heard that the best way to download a movie, file or song is torrent. How it work and it is the torrent is safe for downloading or it can cause a bad effect on my computer. Torrent can do the problem or the file s which we download makes the problem. Is the bit torrent and u torrent both are harmful for my computer.

Re: Torrent can mess up with your computer

Oh if you heard first time about the torrent then you have to take proper steps to download the file from torrent because the torrent are not create a bad effect on computer but the files which are downloaded by these files make problem. We have to take a proper care and check that the file which we are going to download is correct. The torrent mainly uses peer contributor to download the feed and bits of the requested file. And the file which is downloaded may be infected by virus.

Torrents are not viruses or they create a bad effect on computer but the file which we download have to check that or scan the file which is downloaded by the torrent. The torrent file which helps to download also a virus from which site you are going to downloads. The torrent files which are downloaded are scan and make sure you visit the safe site. The torrent mainly helps them to download the video and music file. So what I want to say that if you download a file you have to check it.

Ok you are the normal internet user so if you don’t have the proper knowledge about the torrent they may cause problem for you if you have to download any file from torrent please install a good antivirus which can scan your computer time to time and check the infected file of virus so you don’t have to face the problem. Mainly the torrent is not the virus but the website which we visit to download the file may provide the virus and also the file which is downloaded may be infected with virus.

Normally what happen if the person have no knowledge of the torrent it may cause problem for you the file s which id downloaded by the torrent may cause your system problem. And if you going to install the antivirus in the computer then it help the computer is safe. Torrents are not virus the file but the file which are located from other source of the computer. They mainly downloaded with peer contributor which ids downloaded by feeds and bits of requested file.