Thread: Firmware Version 1.05.04_V For WD TV Live released?

Firmware Version 1.05.04_V For WD TV Live released?

Hey guys I have heard somewhere that the new Firmware version 1.05.04_V been released for WD TV Live is that true and if yes how has it been working I am really excited to know about it and bit nervous too want to know that is it fixing all the bug he previous version has been providing please tell me about it have some good discussion about your experience over it and share detail?

Re: Firmware Version 1.05.04_V For WD TV Live released?

When I first installed the firmware and played an XVID file. Avi, the progress bar would stay on the screen and the wireless USB keyboard and remote do not control the device. Just pulling power enables the control back until I played another. Avi. I have not seen this behavior with x264 encoded. Mkv.
    A hard reset seems to have fixed this behavior. As always, do a hard reset after each firmware update. Otherwise everything else seems to be working very well. Error brightness is fixed.

Hey yes this is true it is a nice attempt from the WD this time it I really very effecting it has been fixing the previous bugs to I would say if you were waiting for this then jus for this I am sure you would be liking it every thing goes especially to the image quality, a strange thing in the options bar at the top when the text information goes to the left side of the line, anyway I can live with that, thanks again. Enjoy it after updating it on your pc.

I have been really nervous with any of the updates of the firmware now because they have been really annoying and have created so many problems every time that I never understood how to solved them and somehow I have managed to get rid of the previous problem now again I don’t want to get into any problem now until I see someone working on it and getting it done successfully till that time I am not participate in this latest update.

Nothing to worry as such in this new version it has solved all the problem of the firmware and I think this is one of the best firmware that you could get ever from them now and I am sure they don’t have any problem some of my friends have got it and they said that it is awesome and it doesn’t have problem like before and even if you want to solve the previous problems you need to get this one.

The text is left on the information bar. Changing audio and subtitles MKVs. That does not work with multiple mkv with subtitles. Well it works, but does not display the subtitles that you have selected more. Audio does the same. Please correct. Also put back into the center so you do not have to look around the screen. From the information bar at the center. Also, if you scroll to the right with the remote control of your fast now instead of a position. Scroll the left has the same effect. This needs to be fixed.

Firmware Version 1.05.04_V is really a good version update and this is really working very fine people have been enjoying this and there is no problem at all in this it has been a one of the successful version update till now and it has been developed to solve all the previous bugs as there were many bugs in the previous updates so this is successfully capable of doing all that so i think this would be one of the best update till now use it.

hey guys you know what i have tried Firmware Version 1.05.04_V and it has solve my problem thank you for helping me over this now i dont think i need any thing else over this topic done with it and request to all of you other guys facing the same problem to do the same and definitely this would be helping you out of your problem. It has been really developed with a nice technique and logic and it is flawless.