Thread: Has Cinema Now on WDTV Live Plus been working for anyone?

Has Cinema Now on WDTV Live Plus been working for anyone?

Hello friends I have been facing a problem with the cinema now on WD TV Live Plus , My problem is first I heard about the cinema Now and I went over there created my account and then I found out that there were same movies available as it was on Comcast OnDemand so I went to buy a movie and when I tried this I was deducted with the actual cost of the movie but the installation or you can say the downloading stopped in last 99% and I loosed money behind it please help me guys please now what to do?

Re: Has Cinema Now on WDTV Live Plus been working for anyone?

Seems you got bad luck this time actually I had the same question not exactly the same but somewhat like this about the Cinema Now and I later found out that there are some problem with the Cinema now and right now it is not supported by many of the systems so I think you have lost the money you must have found things about it before buying the movie now what you can do is contact the WD and ask for some help that’s it.

Well this is a real problem with the cinema now and I don’t think you would be getting the refund which you should be getting, because this is because of your own mischief you should have noted the conditions before and now I think you need to contact them and ask them when there would be an Cinema now supporting your tv when once it does would you be getting that movie, I hope you should get it and either ways you don’t have anything else to do for it.

Hey I am sure you would get the amount back just call them up and tell them what problem you have been facing because when one of my friends face this problem when we called them up they said the same thing that it wasn’t supporting so we got bit angry and asked them then why have you deducted our money and all so they said not to worry this would be paid back in the rental fees so I think you don’t need to worry it would be solved and managed with your rental fee.

Yap it has been working completely fine with me and we have been enjoying it a lot but don't worry i have heard it by lots of people that they are having problem with this tv so you are not alone and there is a solution for every problem i will tell you search for what ever problem you have been facing i am sure you will get a solution easily because there are many questions about it on this TV so i hope you would get the solution for any problem you would be facing.