Thread: list all the internet broadband company in India who provide 1 mbps unlimited speed.

list all the internet broadband company in India who provide 1 mbps unlimited speed.

Recently I have taken a new internet connection for my studies. In our locality our cable operator started newly broadband internet connection. So I have taken internet connection from our cable operator but the problem is they provide us speed only limited up to 512kbps. It is quite good for surfing but it creates lot of problem while downloading. If I wish to watch a movie at home for that I have to download movie from internet it takes around 5 to 6 hrs to completing the downloading. So friend I have no idea now what I do please suggest me which will be the better connection for me.

Re: list all the internet broadband company in India who provide 1 mbps unlimited speed.

First you have to check all the details part of your internet connection while taking new internet connection. There are so many companies who provide you better uploading and downloading speed. Company like Airtel, MTNL, BSNL etc. all these internet companies charge you at lumsump same price. If you want to take connection of MTNL then it plans depend upon time based. Like if you want connection up to I Mbps charge Rs 555/- speed up to 1Mbps but from night 10pm to 8am and 320Kbps speed from 8 am to 10 pm. In BSNL for 1Mbps speed charge up to Rs 1,000/- with no terms and condition.

Re: list all the internet broadband company in India who provide 1 mbps unlimited speed.

In India there are many companies providing internet broadband connection. If you want you can also go for the data card. I think data card will be the great option for pc because it will also to your laptop so through data card in travelling you can surf internet. The plans for the data card are almost same as the plans for the broadband internet connection. But the problem is the companies who providing data card they don’t provide unlimited plans they provide only limited usage plans.

Hi friends, I’m also taken the internet connection from our cable operators name Hathway. A Hathway usage plan is best then the other company’s usage plan. The hathway usage plan is cheaper than the compare to airtel, mtnl, and bsnl etc usage plans. I will also suggest you that first take all the information of your cable operator’s internet connection. I assuming that they will recently provide you better plans usage plan. If you will take new connection then it will cost you more because of new installing connection it will charge you for the new modem, cables and labor charge.

Hey have you heard that Tata Docomo is recently launched new internet broadband connection. I have seen its data usage plan I really got impress that their charge is less than the other internet broadband connection. They charge Rs 2990/- for two months speed up to 1mbps the downloading speed is also 1 mbps and uploading speed is also 1mbps. After reading this plan you will thinking that mtnl is cheaper then Tata but mtnl shows that it will provide you speed up to 1mbps but downloading speed will be only 50 kbps, their uploading speed will be they provide 1 mbps . If you were not convincing then you can and check to web sites their you will be get all the data usage plan of all the companies in India.