Thread: list all the GPRS service which is running in India

list all the GPRS service which is running in India

on my 21st birthday my bro has given me a Nokia handset which has a multimedia feature. In that phone I can surf internet. In that phone I can chat with friends on social networking sites. I like to play games on mobile phones which are newly downloaded from internet. Currently I hate my mobile operator because when I am surf internet on my cell phone they were charging more. So friends currently I don’t have any idea which mobile operators are better for me. So friends please help me for choosing mobile operators who can provide good GPRS service and unlimited data plans.

Re: list all the GPRS service which is running in India

Well my friend you can choose mobile operators for a corporate if any your friend is working in that corporate industry, or any BPO industry .because they provide good mobile operators and those mobile operators charge is less compare to other mobile operator. Currently I’m using idea mobile operator. I think this mobile operator will be suitable for you because it provide unlimited data plan in just @ Rs 98/-. And there call charge is also less compare other to mobile operator. After a or 2 months they were launching 3G technology so you will get 3G facilities in just small price.

Dude I’m familiar with your problem, so that’s why I concern with our locality mobile operator recharge retailer. He suggests me to go for Tata Docomo for internet usage. And the same thing I also suggest you that you also refer to Tata Docomo. First thing the Tata Docomo is the winner in mobile communication. So you trust on that mobile operator. Other thing for internet they charge only Rs 50/- for 2 GB which is quite enough for you. You don’t need an unlimited plan because every mobile operator company internet speed slow so this mobile operator is used for only surfing chatting on social networking sites .

Friend if you got aircel tower next to your home than you go for Aircel mobile operator. Because of closer tower to your house its internet speed is awesome. You can download the song of 5 Mb in just 5 min. if you compare the speed of Docomo and airtel they are equivalent but some times Docomo network fail down to connect internet. But if you compare the call charges with airtel the Docomo will wins. So now it’s your choices which mobile operator you want to choose.

In India all mobile operators got competition in among themselves who will be stay in the market. So all the companies were giving other and other offers so that customers attract to that mobile operators companies. All the mobile operators companies where giving unlimited plans in just Rs 100/- only. But there were 2 or 3 companies which giving unlimited data plans as well less call charges. Companies like idea, Tata and aircel. But in those 3 companies’ Idea and Tata is better one because it’s also give limited data plans in just cheap price.