Thread: Browser showing “connecting” without internet connection

Browser showing “connecting” without internet connection

I hope that someone can help me with this. I am not having the internet connection to the on my computer but whenever I open any of the browsers like firefox or opera then it shows “connecting”. This continues to show this and never ends. I cannot understand that what can be the problem with this and how can it be solved. It’s not creating any problem with the system but I just wanted to resolve this issue. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Browser showing “connecting” without internet connection

Do you have some antivirus in your system? If not then install that because it is due to the virus infection in your computer. What you can do is install a antivirus and update that for the latest database. After that, use it to scan your computer. If this finds any of the files as infected then you can clean or delete that according to your requirement. If the virus is the reason for all this then removing that with some good antivirus will solve the problem.

I think that the browser is corrupted. There might be many reasons for this. But if this is the case then you will have to install the browser again. So just uninstall them from your computer and then install that again. It will be better for you if you do the installation with a fresh copy of the installer. Don’t install many browsers on your computer. Just install the one which you feel best to use. I recommend you to use just Firefox.

If installing the browser again do not solve the problem then it might be possible that the operating system is having problem with that. Some of the files might be missing otherwise corrupted in that. You can do the system repair to solve the problem. Procedure for this is also same as installing the operating system but the only difference is that you will have to choose the option for repair when it ask you to choose between repair and install.