Thread: Firefox Announces Firefox 6 Beta and Firefox 7 Aurora

Firefox Announces Firefox 6 Beta and Firefox 7 Aurora

I have been long searching for this one and still I haven‘t found this one, so I thought that updating it hence I after searching so long on the internet I have found out that Firefox has some future beta released from this which are named as Firefox 6 beta and Firefox 7 aurora . so can anyone of you explain me this so that I can using this for my normal use as I cannot afford to install this and then try as I have to work on web browser every minute so a simple corrupt file would lead to the some problem , hence I am asking for your advice .

Re: Firefox Announces Firefox 6 Beta and Firefox 7 Aurora

I think that they are not meant for user, who use that daily or are not into programming field, if you are in to programming and like to debug things that are there so I think that it is not possible for this one, so this is not for you, so if you ask me for any recommendation then I suggest you that stick with the current version that was there, so I think that it should, there, I never thought that even other user would have a interest in it .

I have seen something very useful here, I have been having used the Firefox 5 which was just released and that seems to be very fine, but the other was round I would rather think that they Firefox 6 beta and Firefox 7 are working very fine with this one . SO I think that it is not possible for this one , but I need to say that fire fox is running very fast on building and releasing new update of the web browser s that are there ,so I think that it really goanna be nice to use one of them.

I have just use the latest version of the Firefox 6 beta first and it seems to work quite good for some time, while after I tried out the Firefox 7 also known aurora , but it seems that it has been pretty fast in releasing the updates , so I think that it is not possible to use that without it , the only suggestion that I would like to give you here is thought though the seemed to be running fast and off course better than firefox5 , they are still not stable and crash any time .

Well I just don‘t know many thing s about the Firefox 6 beta as I have not used that and I need to say that fire fox 7 aka aurora is quite better features and user interface , but still lags in some basic feature which is the stability , well it have a faster start up time and improvement memory management in it , but I just hope that it does not have one , on it site , I have been having this over a few years and it seems that synchronizing bookmarks is also quite easy and simple on Firefox 7.

After reviewing the last update that was there, I would like to have this with this , as I have not used this , but , I think that there are many things , I have used this and there are many bugs that are there and I don ‘t think Firefox has any idea about it ,as it is totally depended on us for the software bugs for reporting , I would like to have this one .. but thank for the hints and the warning that you have given me .