Thread: New features provided by Pale Moon 5

New features provided by Pale Moon 5

I have been looking for something that is better than Firefox 3 that was there , so I have though of braining a new version of the same , so I have searched on the internet for some good browser that are better than the Firefox that I have ,hence I have brought this to my notice , that there is pale moon 5 web browser that is similar to the Firefox , but is a lot better , I don ‘t know in what sense so I have brought this one here so that you could help to about the feature it provides .

Re: New features provided by Pale Moon 5

Even though I have also hear the discovery of the Pale Moon internet browser which is the fresh version of the Mozilla Firefox and in addition it is much faster than the preceding version I guess that the some of the facial appearance of the inventive Firefox might have been confrontation in this to create it quicker. I suppose that several of the towering end characteristic that devoted al lot of era might have be unconcerned in order to construct the browser further efficient

There are many things that make this better than the other name the browser is optimized for some really time –consuming process and it is quite safer to use, as many of the security bugs are fixed when compared to the previous version of the same I have also tried using this one , since some feature that were there in the previously version have been removed from this one , but I hope that it is not there , any more ,but I think that it is almost the same

The first thing I noticed when I first installed the when browser was the fact there was the fact that it as the built consumed a lot lesser space when compared to the previous version I think that is quite less when compared to the previous version .some of the new features that it includes is the canvas feature that it had it should be somewhat similar to the the version that was accepted here.

That was a really a great thing that the above user noticed, while I am glad that this one is better than the rest as this one has some better speed than Firefox as well as this is the one of the best capability option s that the previous versions did not had ,I mean all the themes are extension that the Firefox had are now compatible with this one , so I think there won ‘t be anything better than this .

I don’t know if this is a right place to come about, I have been having some problem here with this as I always tend to use this one but I think there is some serious error with the flash [player that is there, it does not seems to play the media file which is present there, I would rather like to ask you if there was a fix for this , as there is no option of active x so that I can enable or disable them overall this is better than Firefox as long as it extension support it .

That are really some cool features that are been given by the these browser as there are many things that would not work here, I have been having this , I would not try this , out know as I have some important work on to do , but ,thatnks for all the suggestion and replies as I would try this out soon , thank for all the time and suppor that you guys ggave me , thanks for it .