Thread: How to remove “es.888.com” popup on browser

How to remove “es.888.com” popup on browser

Hello I am using the windows XP operating system and I have also installed the Firefox on mine system. Everything on the system working fine but from last one week mine browser not working at all meaning that I am able to start the browser any issue but when I open the any link I mine browser redirection to es.888.com popups. Now I don’t how to get ride the es.888.com popup can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: How to remove “es.888.com” popup on browser

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have tied the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue. to do this you need to open the command prompt. Make click on the click on the start icon and after that click on the urn. Now on the run type cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below and after that click on the enter key:
    regsvr32 /u mytoolbar.dll
    regsvr32 /u toolbar888.dll
    When you finish this and after that reboot the system and after that let me know the issue.

The es.888.com will locate to the registry editor and so to remove the es.888.com popups you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the run application on the start and after that type regedit and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the registry editor and under that go the below location and after that delete the key:
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{CBCC61FA-0221-4CCC-B409-CEE865CACA3A}
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{C6F2214E-0B54-45A9-B90D-7DD4BA45ED0B}
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{569304BA-83ED-4CFF-AC26-BE3E482F7208}
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{CBCC61FA-0221-4CCC-B409-CEE865CACA3A}
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{CBCC61FA-0221-4CCC-B409-CEE865CACA3A}
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Toolbar888
    Now once you delete this and after that restart the system.

The es.888.com popups will create activate.exe files on your system files and therefore you’re not able to delete or remove the es.888.com virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to delete the all activate.exe files on your system and fatter that make use of some of the online scanning on your system and after that your able to solve the issue. I hope so this will help you to get ride the issue.

If above all solution not working to get ride the issue and finally solution will be the uninstalling the Firefox and after that installing again, to uninstall the Firefox you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that locate to the Firefox and after that uninstall the Firefox. Now once you finish this and after that remove the all Firefox folder on your system and after that reboot the system and again install the Firefox.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have tried the lots of solution to get ride the issue but none of them helped me to solve mien issue and after that I have make use of another browser and after that I have solved mien issue. So I would like to suggest you to make use of another browser on your system. As you said that your using the Firefox on your system and therefore I would like to suggest you to make use of the another browser like Opera or internet explorer on your system and after that let me know the issue.