Thread: Unable to login to Netflix on internet explorer

Unable to login to Netflix on internet explorer

Hello I have desktop PC and notebook and I have small issue on the desktop PC. Everything on the system working fine but from last one week mine desktop PC wont load Netflix. I have installed the windows XP operating system and under that I have installed the internet explorer. When I open the Netflix on internet explorer I am not able to open or not able to stream. I have tried the lots of solution to get ride this issue but none of them helped me to solve mien issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: Unable to login to Netflix on internet explorer

Even I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have tired the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue, you need to add Netflix site as trusted site and after that you won’t get the any issue. to add the Netflix on trusted site you need to go through the following steps: open the internet explorer and under that go to the tools option on the menu and after that click on the internet options. Now on the internet options go to the security tab and under that make click on the trusted site. Now on the trusted site windows enter your Netflix full path and after that click on the ok button. Now once you done and after that open the Netflix and then let me know the issue.

Perform the clean boot on your system and after that let me know the issue. Go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configure utility and under that go to the service tab. Now on the service tab make check mark on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and after that click on the button called disable all. Now go to the startup tab and under that make click on the disable all button and after that click on the apply and after that reboot the system.

If above solution doesn’t help you to get ride the issue and after that I would like suggest you to reset the internet explorer and after that let me know the issue. to reset the internet explorer make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: inetcpl.cpl and after that click on the ok button. now you will get the windows and under that go to the advance tab. Now on the advance tab make click on the reset button under that reset internet explorer setting section. Now once you done and after that open the internet explorer and after that let me know the issue.

Reinstall the internet explorer and after that your issue will get solved your issue. To reinstall the internet explorer you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program. Now on the add/remove program go to the internet explorer and after that make click on that and then select the uninstall. Now once you uninstalled the internet explorer and after that reboot the system. Now after rebooting the system and then install the internet explorer again.