Thread: Flash player 11 not working with you-tube

Flash player 11 not working with you-tube

I have been having a unique problem here , I have just installed the latest upgrade of flash player 11 ,which seems to be working fine with other parts that are there , but it does not seems to be working with the you-tube, it says that you need to install a flash player in order to view the video , but when I play the video it plays fine , but I don’t have any option of pausing then or stopping them ,so please help me regarding this one.

Re: Flash player 11 not working with you-tube

After reviewing the your query I have came to an any conclusion that was there, I think you should first un-install the existing version that is there, by the use of un-installer, and then start with a fresh copy , I think that is the problem that is more on caused by the problem caused to to un-interrupted update that was there ,. So I think that is not possible other way round, I think this shall surely fix your problem .reply back if that does not.

Hey I have tried to un-install the flash player that was there , but , I think there was no option of un-installing them so I did some Google search and found out that it was possible by the use of the flash player un-installer ,so I think that is not the problem , but even after un-installing it , I was facing the same problem so please help me out as fast as you can ,I want to create some video so that , I can impress my girlfriend

I think that is the problem that is related to the browser , have you tried using a different browser , because if here is problem with the browser then there might be a problem with the flash player that was installed there e, I think you should try playing the version of the latest version of this , I think that it is not possible to do that , I have already used the browser that is there, I have used the it and it works perfectly fine with Firefox that I am using .

I would like to ask you, what do you see while the flash is not been loaded on the browser , I mean can you set he adobe site logo or the flash player logo which is the Red or an red color in an animated spin that goes on and on . I think that is available to use it there. Or the version of flash that is installed the there is there, I would further like to recommend you to flash installed that is there, please post back that there .

Yes dude that ‘s a very good indication that is the above user indentified , mean if you cannot seethe logos or the flash animation that is ther e, then there might be possible that it was the setting that might have been changed or it might have been installed incorrectly for the second time , so just recheck all the settings and the connection that are there and also check if it is correctly installed and see if you have the same problem with other sites .

I think you JavaScript option is disabled in your web –browser so you just need to enable tit by following it steps, (these steps may vary according to the different browser, for me I going to tools and then to the internet option and then the search for the security tab you would be able to search for the security sites and there would be a list of websites that was there , so just see if the you-tube is black listed by your browser ,or blocked , if yes put that directly under list of trusted sites .