Thread: How does Flash Player 11 work while concerning Browser Privacy Mode?

How does Flash Player 11 work while concerning Browser Privacy Mode?

Hi, I have a windows 7 running on my machine, and while it comes to surfing I used to use Mozilla firefox, and recently as the new update came for the flash player I installed it in the machine, that’s the 11, but I have heard that as after setting the browser privacy mode we can make use of flash player very efficiently, isn’t it ? and the main question is like can presented common objects be available throughout personal browsing mode? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How does Flash Player 11 work while concerning Browser Privacy Mode?

That’s the good thing as you are using the firefox for browsing the internet because as far as I know there are only four limited browsers that support Flash Player private browsing, I am not very much aware about this version of the flash player as I haven’t used it ever till the date. But the surest thing is like you make changes in the setting for the panel as well as the manager functionality. But I don’t think there might be too much difference between the versions.

In personal browsing mode, Flash Player 11 will put off content from demanding extra limited storage space, because Flash Player doesn’t keep any settings throughout personal surfing mode. As far as I know the default limited storage space has limit of around 100 KB still be relevant in personal browsing. This storage space is removed while you finish the browsing session. You can alter this boundary by the global Settings Manager if you want to.

As you are asking about the common object let me tell you that you can access those object which is actually created during the normal browsing with the private browsing, but you cannot use the object which is created while private browsing, because browser doesn’t keep any such object information as it might be confidential, and after all as the name implies it is a private browsing.

A Flash Player instance loaded to the present browsing manner of the browser, but If the browser is in personal surfing manner while the Flash Player occurrence is formed, then that exacting occurrence will eternally be in personal browsing mode. And the similar way if the browser is in usual manner while the Flash Player occurrence is formed, then that exacting occurrence will eternally be in usual browsing mode and personal browsing is turned off automatically.

But the main thing about the private browsing is like It cannot save any of the information such as the browsing history or the cookies or any other saved setting, so though you make some settings in the Flash player all the settings would be in the effect till you browse in the private mode, but as you start the usual browsing, all the settings would be voided. For making the settings that you can save you need to first turn off the settings.

You can have option to disable those object as well, as limited common objects are helpful for offering Flash developers and websites to build better and additionally modified user practice. Together with this most liable websites have privacy policies, which we must have to review at least once to know if and how the site uses your information. And you can set your browser and Flash Player settings according to your convenience.