Thread: unable to run Stage video with Flash Player in Firefox 3.6.13

unable to run Stage video with Flash Player in Firefox 3.6.13

I’m having macbook pro having osx 10.6.6 and Firefox 3.6.13 and even the flash Debugger for Mac. I’m developing few application were I was trying the stage video. I’m having the stage video and it was working with the flash debugger and even with the flash builder web browser and safari. But it was not working with the Firefox. Can anyone suggest me what may be the cause of the problem? Thanks in advanced for helping me.

re: unable to run Stage video with Flash Player in Firefox 3.6.13

you must try the stage with the live player and if it shows that the stage video running false then just check are able to verify the flash player setting for the hardware acceleration which should be enable. just select the apple icon and then just expand the menu and from there select the about this Mac option and then in that click on more information and from there choose the file and then save that file and then look for the drivers version number and update the drivers.

Even I was having the same problem and I had check the stage video and it is not running in the Firefox 3.6 in the osx 10.6.7 well it really work fine in the safari so I think there might be the problem in the Firefox. For this I had tested the firfox4 in another system having Mac osx and there it run without any problem. But don’t know why it is not working in the 3.6 version. Well I’m not getting the hardware acceleration setting.

for this just try to disable the hardware acceleration by right clicking on the flash player logo and from there choose setting which you will get from the context menu and form there uncheck the hardware acceleration which is on the display tab and then click on close. And after that just go to the page where you had faced the problem and if the problem still persist then there might be the problem with the video card drivers.

I don’t think that there might be the problem due to the video card drivers as I’m able to play the video but was not able to play the stage video on Firefox browser. I had uncheck the option of hardware acceleration option and after that I had installed the Firefox 5 on the same machine n which I was facing the problem and then it’s started working I think there is the problem with the previous version which I had installed.